More Kiddies....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I am wanting TTC #3, but I have also started college and I hope to start Uni next year, so we will have to put off TTC #3 for a while.

I was just wondering if anyone else was planning TTC at any point, be it this year, next or even the one after etc?

You can safely say, if I get into Uni, it will be a 4yr wait for us :( but it will also mean a better standard of life all round :)

I always wanted three babies but after thispregnancy I am in two minds. However if we do decide to have another it will be a few years down the line as we want to move to a bigger house, and get our debts completelypaid off, so that should be in another 4 years.

Not until I'm out of uni at least and probably not for a few years after that
My LO's going to have to wait for a new brother or sister! lol
I feel kinda bad coz I have loads 5 brothers and 2 sisters and love them lots and love having a big family but I want to wait until me and James are more financially stable and also have more time to give to a baby. It's gona be a struggle starting uni in September when the LO will be just 2 months old but I'm determind to do it!
Besides, hopefully my LO will have lots of cousins due to my 7 siblings
:)
xx

I want a brother or Sister for Olivia. I was an only child and hated it and have always loved the thought of having 2 children. Me and Chris have spoken about it to some degree and I get the feeling he speaks about another too but i think it will be another year or two before we start TTC again but we havent really spoken about it too much yet.

x

darren has said no... but im only 21...

im not saying i dont see a future with him, but things change! so do people!!

never say never :D ;)

I'd love to have 1 or 2 more perhaps in a couple of years. I even have 2 more names picked out lol. Id especially love a little sister for Oliver. But to be honest my pregnancy was so hard and painful..i had hydronephrosis, preeclampsia and obstretic chlorestasis.. i dunno if i could go through that again. i know that sounds selfish. x

I'd love to have 1 or 2 more perhaps in a couple of years. I even have 2 more names picked out lol. Id especially love a little sister for Oliver. But to be honest my pregnancy was so hard and painful..i had hydronephrosis, preeclampsia and obstretic chlorestasis.. i dunno if i could go through that again. i know that sounds selfish. x

That doesn't sound selfish at all hun! Your health is very important as well don't forget. And you need to be well for Oliver :)
xx

I think it will just be the 2 for us! Dale wanted a boy but we could be here forever more trying for a boy-and tbh all I ever wanted was a little princess so 2 is a bonus.

Tam hun 4 years is nothing, by that time Alfie will be a little helper and Jade can babysit! xxx

Plan on 2 :D Just don't know when

x

Tam - do you mind if I ask how old you are??

Im wanting to go to night school when we move into our own place, but I still would like to have more children. Id probably leave it a while longer, but im feeling pressure to have the next one as I don't want too big of an age gap between my children. We're only planning 2 at the moment, but we will see if we want more/can afford more after that. Sonny's brothers girlfriend is pregnant and it's making me feel broody lol and I keep moaning saying I want a baby too, looking at newborn stuff lol.:rofl:

We want 2, but the next one until I'm out of Uni as I start in September and so possibly 3-4years

I want 4, OH wants 3. But i reckon il get my way. Im an only child and have always wanted a big family for myself. But it will be sometime before I have my 2nd, im 18 atm so probably wait until im in my 20's for the next.. xxxx

i wouldn say that i would dead set against anymore, however i am not thinking the idea of starting again would be that great either.....as you are prob all aware i am at college at mo, and planning to go to uni sept this year......however.... i am currently getting classic pregnancy symtoms ie... nausea, dizzy feeling, tired all time etc... has been around 3 and half months on and off and i have took my pill religiously and did 3 tests the last being a month ago. i have felt the nausea tho alot worse in last week or so... and i am so worried that i could be pregnant, although i am sure i cant be if that makes sense!! i think a doctors visit is due! maybe iron level or something? sorry 4 rambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->