More Labour Dust for April Mums and Honorary April Mum Kaylynn!!!

danapeter36

Reaction score
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just because I really really really want us to all start popping now because it's so unfair to have some of us waiting right up to our due dates and beyond!!! Come on babies!!! We want to meet you!!! We have milk!!!:rofl:

Oh and Kaylynn, I hope something happens soon! :hug:

Lu28 and aprilmum2009 should really be next, considering their still waiting, and then I want to see my sexy 8th April ladies popping like crazy.
Let's get them coming Ash, Han, Lyndsey and Kel!

Yes hurry on April Babies, that means im closer to meeting my May Baby!!!!

Wohoo, keep the labour dust coming!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

lol I dont want any labour dust right now , maybe this weekend .
I have to make sure I take it easy all week while my hubby is at work just so I dont go into labour .

woooop woooop come on lazy bums get out out out!!!

we hav how many 15 april babies now?? keep the theme going sum1 please and popppp hehe

xxxxx

Yer come on April Babies stop makin us wait just come early!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Jax, it's the worst thing waiting isn't it!!!

I soooo want bubs to come sooooooon, im dying to meet her and see if shes got hundreds of hair on her head hehe.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Dust for all u april girls xx

Loads of Labor dust for all you April Mums, the quicker you ladies pop, the closer us May Mummies are xox

Lots of Labour :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you April Ladies due this week!!! :dance:

:hug:

Awww thanks hun and good luck to all the April mummies waiting patiently. Come on babies!! Kx

Kay, if there is justice in the world I want you to go next because I would be doing my nut if I were you darlin! Hugs!

lots of labour dust to u kay hun, hope lo comes VERY soon for u. I hope they dont let me go overdue, seriously dont think my poor skin could take it. So hoping IF i make it to my DD, they'll start me the day after it. But fingers crossed ill go before then. bump cant drop anymore, everytime i sit on the loo its touching the seat and the same with the couch, its murder.

come on april girls!!! im getting bored on me own and want some april mummy baby talk lol xx

I want some labor dust for this weekend lol everyone wants her to come on the weekend so please send me some weekend labor dust k lol

Good Luck ladies not long now :D

I dread to think what you lot are going to be like if you go overdue !!!!

Lots of dust to you though, Im good for another week tho lol

:dust::dust::dust:

Come on babies time to come out... xx

Hahahhahaha yes good idea... can someone send the labour dust my way???? Hopefully it will last th trip to Oz lol :)
I want this baby outta me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->