Morning sickness and headaches

proxy bump

Reaction score
Have been the bane of my existance for two weeks now. Ive tried eating crackers before getting up. Tried flat soda and ginger. But the nausea just wont go away. Luckily I havent actually vomitted yet, just a few dry heaves but with these persistant headaches...its not a welcome combo.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I am experiencing the exact same thing and I'm kind of miserable! I feel your pain and I hope both of us start to feel better soon! :)

Its always nice to hear that others are as miserable as you.

But yeah, it bites. And the only food I want is potatos and sour cream on top of it. I go to my first drs appointment in four days. Hopefully theyll have some idea how to elevate the bleh.

Girl I was miserable until the beginning of week 16. This week I only felt like death 2 days. I am hoping week 17 will be the end... I found nothing that made me truly feel better except for eating a little bit every 2 hours.

Are you drinking enough?

If you aint it could be sign of dehydration with the MS.

You can get ant sickness tablets off doc even if your not throwing up because its still stopping you.

Ive got HG so i understand how tough it is being unable to eat my worst period was 7-16w id throw up 10-20 times a day.

I dehydrate super easy so Ive long been used to drinking constantly so I dont think its from that. I wake up in the middle of the night as well with nausea. I dont vomit easily but when I do its really hard on my body and I break pretty much all the blood vessels around my mouth and in my eyes, so im constantly afraid of puking. Im trying to eat a little bit constantly here and there because it does help at first but then it just kicks back up. So far it hasnt lasted for more than an hour at the most. Just really unpleasant.

I will ask about the pills when I go it. (Fingers crossed that sweet pea will be perfect. This is my very first pregnancy c: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->