Morning sickness at 37 weeks?

Hollie West

Reaction score
Didn’t suffer with it whatsoever during any pregnancy.
Now I feel like it’s hit me all of a sudden at 37 weeks..
Is this normal?

The last few day’s, let’s call it all day sickness, it has tortured me.
I’m having nausea all day needing the throw up and dizzy spells,

My check at midwife was fine yesterday , no issues with BP and baby is fine other than measuring 3 weeks behind still.

First terrible heartburn torturing me every day and now sickness what is going on.

Towards the end I found I didn't have much space in my stomach and the food would just sit there for hours, which made me feel really nauseated and plus heartburn can make you feel worse too. I hope that you feel better soon :hug:

I think I've heard of so many people suffering with sickness later on! I think it's the size of baby crushing you internally that causes you to feel so crap! My sickness is also back, not every day, but when I get it it's all day sickness, I need to take so much gaviscon and im drinking a tonne of ice cold milk to try and help, also need to eat something as soon as I wake up or I feel so ill or throw up! I did suffer with sickness early on though x

I think I may just have been getting something for the last 4 days or so because now I’ve got a bad tummy the other way round lmao tmi.
I don’t feel unwell whatsoever, just really sick and a bad tummy
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"