Morning Sickness Earlier the Second Time Around?!?!

HopinAndPrayn

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing morning sickness earlier with a second (or third or fourth) pregnancy than with the previous one? With my first pregnancy I thought I had avoided morning sickness entirely because it didn't hit until 10weeks but this time it hit (like a truck) during the 6th week! This little one is wiping me out :sleep: .

I'm still really thrilled to have gotten pregnant so readily after how hard it was to conceive my first! :cloud9:

I'm with you. Probably about the same actually. With my first pregnancy, it was probably about 8/9 weeks that sickness started but with this pregnancy, 5 weeks and it started. I'm hoping that my sickness clears up a lot earlier too...it's only fair right? Haha! In general though, I'm finding that during my second pregnancy, everything is happening a lot quicker. I have more of a bump already at 10 weeks and whether I'm imagining it, I swear I can feel more fluttery sensations at this stage in comparison to my first but I've read that second pregnancies can be a bit a bit quicker when it comes to symptons etc.

Yes. Only by a week or so but it definitely hit me quicker second time around.

I'm currently just newly preg with my second. I had awful nausea with my son, I'm now worried as I don't feel sick at all yet :(

I have had it slightly earlier but it's ended earlier too. It's not been too bad at all, think I've been pretty lucky with it this time around!

DS I had no morning sickness.
DD was my second pregnancy and I had morning sickness in my TWW gone by 7-8 weeks
MC had mornings sickness at 5 weeks until 12 weeks
This one nothing.

So really its luck of the draw

I had no morning sickness whatsoever with DD. Morning sickness hit me at 7 weeks with my son and lasted until 16 weeks. With my two mcs morning sickness hit me at 5 weeks both times and lasted until I began to bleed with my first and had a d&c with my second. This time I have had nothing but it is still early yet. I'm hoping I get lucky again!

First pregnancy I had it from 6 weeks to 9 weeks
This pregnancy ive had it from 4 weeks im now 10 and a half weeks roughly and its still lingering which sucks!

I'm currently just newly preg with my second. I had awful nausea with my son, I'm now worried as I don't feel sick at all yet :(

I am having this problem too. I remember being so sick with DS but I have only a handful of extremely minor bouts of nausea. I barely even feel pregnant this time around. I had maybe one day of regular pregnancy symptoms. I know I should count my blessings but it makes me nervous to be so symptom free.

My first was the hardest but I was in another country and wasn't given any meds for the nausea and was on bedrest. It hit around 6 weeks... For my 2nd, probably 5 weeks and right now it started at 5 weeks for the nausea but I was unusually tired for a week before that.

With my first, it hit me at about 6 weeks, and lasted until 16 weeks. With this one, it hit me before I got my BFP (so, at 3 wks+) and is going strong. Icky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->