morning sickness/nausea!

JustMe.

Reaction score
okay for the past week i have been feeling nauseas every day on and off, and today i felt it and was very nearly sick i was gagging but nothing came up. I had this in first tri alot and was never physically sick. Does it tend to come back in 3rd tri? I also find it very hard to sleep at night no matter how tired i am. X

GOSH! dont get me started im feeling nauseous right now!, feels like the start of the pregnancy all over again just wana spew already!...and dont worry ive herd its normal for it to come back in 3rd tri:)

Its normal ladies, the hormones are on the rise AGAIN!!! I know all about the morning sickness/ ALL day sickness, I had it from day 1 to 23 weeks and back again at 30 weeks until now! I am not vomiting but just feel crummy over food again

yep its normal, sorry ladies :flow: mine came back at about 29 weeks. :( x x

I am in the exact same position. I never gad morning sickness in first tri, just the feeling sick all the time, it went around about 14 weeks or so but since I reached about 24 weeks I have been sick twice.. And for the last week I have been feeling really nausuas in the morning and was sick the other morning after eating breakfast. I didn't think it was normal to be getting it this late in my pregnancy, but I feel relieved that it is normal :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->