Morning Sickness questions!

bookworm0901

Reaction score
I can't believe I don't remember.....since this is my third baby and my littlest is only 16 months old!

So MS has hit a day or two ago but right now, it's totally manageable. A little nauseous, especially if I don't eat soon enough and that's about it.

So did your morning sickness start out mild and just build to worse every day until it was full blown nausea (and possibly vomiting)? Or did it just start mild and stay mild (or start bad and stay bad)? I can't remember if it built up and got worse every day or not.

Mine built up over a week and had been full force since about 6.5 weeks. Its awful, hopefully yours doesn't get too bad :)

Thank You! My DD's MS was worse than my DS, and I've been thinking boy this time so I'm praying it doesn't get too bad. I know its wishful thinking but I'm hoping this is as bad as it gets.

I thought my DS was a girl and my DD was a boy though so I'm probably wrong about this one too lol

Mine was just like Misscalais, and it is still going strong. She hs been kind enough to answer my questions in the past several weeks about morning sickness (all day sickness)

With my son I had none until week 8, then extreme nausea that lasted until week 12.
With this one and MC baby I had alight nausea since conception that comes and goes. Sometimes it is stronger.

It might build stronger, it might stay mild and or go away. Mine started more mild and built stronger starting in week 5, then week 6 was bad, then weeks 7-8 were awful, terrible, couldn't move. THEN I went to my doctor and got on Diclegis so now I can function! When it wears off, it comes back really badly again, so I can tell it would still be pretty bad. Thankful to have something to help so I can at least move around a bit!

P.S. I had horrible MS with my son, so I don't believe the old wives tale about MS being stronger with a girl- at least not for me!

Mine also started mild week 5. Was awful 6-8. I couldn't function. Week 9 I started diclegis and it helps a bit. But the ms is still going pretty strong at 12 weeks. I've started getting periods of feeling good, so I'm hoping I'm coming down the hill now.

Mine started out mild at around 6 weeks, then got a bit stronger at around 8 weeks, but it was only nausea, very little vomiting. Then I hit 10 weeks and it was like I was being hit by the nausea and vomiting train! Since then it's been a constant struggle. Thankfully my doctor has now prescribed meds to help, but sometimes even that isn't enough. I'm really hoping that as the 2nd trimester approaches, all of this goes away!

Mine hit at 8 weeks, on and off between nausea and vomiting - was horrible weeks 9 and 10...then was on and off again till I felt great at 12 weeks....I thought I was done....but today at 13weeks I've had my head in the toilet all morning throwing up :( thought I'd got over this bit...hopefully that's the last of it. Must say though - morning sickness has been much better this time round - with my daughter I was constantly vomiting...there wasn't any break from it in first tri....keen to find out what we are having this time...I'm still thinking another girl even tho this pregnancy has been completely different

With both my girls, I only had slight morning sickness around 11 weeks, vomited once with my last and that was the end of it.
This time around, its hit hard (without vomiting as I've a fear of vomiting) nausea first thing in the morning and its still there whilst I eat. It disappears a little around lunchtime and then comes back full force afternoon and evening. Coupled with heartburn it's a killer. This baby better be a BOY!! :D Makes it worse that I've got antibiotics to take with my pre-natals that makes me feel sick even more lol :(

Mine slowly built up over weeks 5 -7, with some slight aversions and nausea. It then got really bad weeks 8 and 9 but thank goodness is tapering off a bit now. Hope yours doesn't get worse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->