Morning sickness returning?! And sharp pains?

T

trashit

Keep getting sharp pains right across bump, then one in my privates too, like the top of my privates/bladder Which i believe is babys head, i dunno if hes meant to be this early but hes engaged the gp at hosp told me (thank the lord) and i keep feeling morning sick style nausea which i havent had for 3 months? Whats goin on!x

I got soooo many pains down there a while ago. It was always when I'd been still and then I moved, the pain was kinda where the hair grows.....I put it down to buba engaging...sorry I can't be much help, but I think it's normal.

Re the nausea...I got that too!! It just came back with a vegenace one day, no idea why! I think I've seen a few ladies say they had it too. Just another wonderful joy of pregnancy!

Yeah the pains in the hair bit lol. Gosh all the wonders ey?! X

My MS came back too! Nauseous right now actually lol and as for pains down there... Oh I get them all the time! They hurt, and I think they stink, but the joys of pregnancy eh? hehehe

I feel like that too. i wish i could just have a "normal" day. it's hard to imagine that when bubz is born i will go back to feeling like my whole self. Feels like this is how its meant to be forever :( x

Keep getting sharp pains right across bump, then one in my privates too, like the top of my privates/bladder Which i believe is babys head, i dunno if hes meant to be this early but hes engaged the gp at hosp told me (thank the lord) and i keep feeling morning sick style nausea which i havent had for 3 months? Whats goin on!x

from what my doctor tells me- it's all normal. I've been getting the same pains and the morning sickness as well... And you're due just a day after me! Any pressure you feel is baby engaging and "practicing" to come down the birth canal as my doctor says. For me it's random cause my lil guy likes to roll around still, but when he does engage it stops me dead in my tracks from the pain. Also the sharp pains are most likely ligament pains again- baby's growing a lot now that we're in 3rd tri.

I hope this at least gives you comfort that it is normal. :hugs: The best relief I've found from the pain is to just take it easy- go slow- and REST!!! Feel free to message me, i love finding people with due dates close to mine!

My ms is back, although i have only been sick once in the last week which is when i started feeling sick again! Also getting pains down there and lots of pressure! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->