Morning sickness tips anyone?!

LavaPanda

Reaction score
I'm not joking, It's been none stop gagging for the past week. No sick. Just gagging away. Not sure if that's worse!
My mum said ginger biscuits, but the thought (despite usually LOVING ginger) makes me want to hurl up my lungs.
So yes, any ideas or is it just a 'ride it through' kinda thing, because the thought of gagging my way through for another 8 months is driving me bat shit crazy haha

I had that, then 2 weeks later I got morning sickness from 9-17 weeks constant, fizzy juice, especially orange really helped, I wore travel sickness bands too :flower:

I've been eating salt and vinegar crisps like crazy haha.
I hate morning sickness, I was trying to do the shopping earlier and all the food was making me gag so much :(
It does go away though. I had it so bad last time too, but it definitely does go away :)

Well, I've eaten my way through half an 8 multi-pack of salt and vinegar chip-sticks and might I say Chelle26 you are a life saver and a godsend. I have a feeling there will be a fair few trips to the shops over the next few weeks :)

Hi there congrats on the pregnancy :) I posted a similar thread not so long ago hehe. I don't know if you'll be the same, but my gagging and no actually throwing up, like you, soon turned into full blown morning sickness, that put me at bed rest :/ And being only just past the 10 week mark I am still battling it, the doctor gave me pills, which are a absolute godsend, but I recommend always having plain crackers to snack on :) And never let yourself become hungry that is when it's the worst! Hope it all gets better for you :)

I noticed that, that the hungrier I am the worse it gets.. I'm dreading going back to college (luckily on holiday at the moment). They're such Nazi's when it comes to eating in class. I'm so worried about getting hungry during lesson and like hurling over my poor unsuspecting neighbor or just keeling over haha.
My college isn't exactly patient when it comes to pregnant students, so that'll be fun :L

I noticed that, that the hungrier I am the worse it gets.. I'm dreading going back to college (luckily on holiday at the moment). They're such Nazi's when it comes to eating in class. I'm so worried about getting hungry during lesson and like hurling over my poor unsuspecting neighbor or just keeling over haha.
My college isn't exactly patient when it comes to pregnant students, so that'll be fun :L

Haha I know what you mean! I very sneakily snack on crackers during class :) My classes aren't that long though. If they know your pregnant they should try accommodate you just incase you do accidentally throw up on another student :haha: or other things. It's for your health and babies, they shouldn't be so ignorant.

Also my new thing is kp salt and vinegar peanuts I find the stronger the taste the better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->