Morning Sickness!

BubbaMad89

Reaction score
Is their a such thing " if you know 100% if ul get m/o?"

my friend told me that if you have a weak stomach anyways like cant watch horror and gory movie u are at more chance of gettin morning sickness?

do you know what i mean??
replys will be greatfull as terrifed of being sick lol

x

Sorry but I don't think there's any way you can tell if you'll get morning sickness or not beforehand. It seems to be pretty random, I've even heard women say they had it with some pregnancies and not with others.

I'm dreading it as well, I spent 4 months doing nothing but lying on the sofa last time. I don't know how I'll cope with a toddler too!

No one enjoys being sick but I think it's something you get used to at the time. The thought of it is worse than actually being sick! :hugs:

I don't think you can tell in advance, I've never really had a weak stomach and my mum has never had morning sickness in either of her pregnancies so I was hoping I wouldn't suffer from it but I did :( x

cause i havnt been sick for over 5 years and feelin it is awfull! i guess once uve been sick its all over.. thank u guys so much.. my and my partner ate goin to try and convieve wen ive had my implant out hehe

thanks so much xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->