morning sickness...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by prdlyexpectng, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Two weeks ago I begged and prayed for morning sickness... :dohh:

well, now I can't even imagine eating an ACTUAL meal that doesn't consist of saltines and ginger ale.

Ladies whose morning sickness hasn't started... eat all you can now! Enjoy whole meals! I'm not even gonna list any specific foods because just typing them will make me throw up!

Everyone enjoy your pregnancies! Be happy and healthy! :flower:

2. NOMORENUMBERS

NOMORENUMBERS Well-Known Member

aw hun silly billy! be careful what you wish for lol lol lol lol i said the same thing when i was still trying "oh i would kill to have morning sickness right now" really?!?! could i!?!?! sillly me!

hopefully it will pass the thigns that seemed to work for me were

avoid sweet things
    avoid fizzy drinks
    eat lots of protein
    sea sick bands

good luck hun xkx

3. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

I know im mad but im still wishing for a little morning sickness just so i feel pregnant lol

4. Blzgak

Blzgak Well-Known Member

I know what you mean! Ugh I'm so sick of being sick. In the first couple of weeks I thought I wouldn't mind some morning sickness, but didn't think that when it came it would be all day every day. Nothing tastes the same and the thought of some foods make me want to vomit.

5. jagger

jagger Active Member

Ugh I am right there with all of you. I'm about 6wks3 or 4 days and I've never been so sick. Nausea is pretty much constant with vomiting and even taking phenergan. I'm afraid of getting dehydrated. Are you all still taking your vitamins even tho you are so sick?
    Ugh. I am thankful for morning sickness because I've had 3 miscarriages and never felt like this but wow, it's really terrible to be sick all day everyday.
    Leah

6. jagger- make sure you keep drinking not only water but gatorade also because you need to replenish your electrolytes. and yes i'm still taking my vitamins!

7. PugMama22

PugMama22 Well-Known Member

i feel hungover!

8. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

OP has it just started then? i hit 6 weeks on tuesday, big week planned no doubt my ms will decide to start lol

9. jagger

jagger Active Member

Thanks, prdly. Yeah I've been taking my vitamin at night but haven't taken my dha supplement in a few days but need to get back on it. So far, Gatorade has made me sick. Maybe I'll try a diff flavor or what about vitamin water? I've been able to oddly enough keep veggies down the easiest. I need to drink more tho. Has anyone on here tried zofran?

10. jagger- one of my friends who just had a baby and is now pregnant again swears by zofran. she had horrendous morning sickness and zofran is the only thing that seems to help her. if you wanna go the more drug free route, you can try taking vitamin b6 and Unisom tabs (ask your doctor first tho!)

11. jagger

jagger Active Member

Thanks for the info, prdly. I am taking phenergan right now. Just half a pill as needed. But it makes me so sleepy. Wouldn't the unison make me sleepy? May just go for zofran and just take it when I have to. Thanks! Never knew ms would be so bad!