moses basket

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Tye wont sleep in his basket :hissy: he falls asleep after breastfeeding and will stay asleep anywhere i put him down apart from his bakset! If i put him down on the bed, sofa, pram, changing mat ect. he stays asleep but as soon as i put him down in the basket.. he wakes up crying. Am i doing something wrong? :| Why doesnt he like it?!!

It took me over an hour last night to settle him in the basket because i didnt want to just let him sleep in the bed with me.

is the only time u put him in the basket is at night??

if so maybe try putting him in it during the day as well, or do you swaddle? have you tried that? or get a t shirt wear it a couple of nights make sure your breast milk is on it and put that under neith him so he can smell you.

I do use the basket in the day time too. I will try the tshirt idea, Thanks!

i used to find the mattress on the moses basket very thin, it could be that...

oh sweetie, sorry to hear this, not much advice from me i'm afraid, i too would say give swaddling a go x x x :hugs:

Hiya hun,

Rihanna hated the basket from day one .. tried day and night.... but always settle straight away in pram!! so ended up buying a crib which she loves xxx

Good luck hun xx

I rocked the basket and hes gone off to sleep!! Maybe i should buy stand that rocks!

:hugs:

You can buy a moses stand or a crib,it also rocks and they're not expensive (at least over here)...

Jack is starting to hate his moses basket. Got a crib off my aunt and will try him in that tonight and hopefully he will like that better.

I agree with the mattres being to thin , max hated it so i put a blanket in there to cushin it and it helped allot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->