Moshi Monsters

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
Anyone else's kiddies obsessed with these at the moment.Seems to be the latest craze for all the children at his school!

I remember back in my day when Pogs were the craze (thats showing my age!) :thumbup:

We get so many kids come into work buying the cards :dohh: I have no idea what it is. I can only imagine its a Pokemon/neopets type thing.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter collects the stickers/cards/figures and is a member on the online moshi monsters website x

my younger daughter who is 2 knows all the names of them to.

Never heard of them but I did use to collect pokemon hated digimon! haha

My little sister is obsessed with this website, she's always checking something or other lol x

My daughter loves these things lmao...

Never heard of them, it was marbles in my day :)

OMG, do you know how many stupid packets of stickers ive had to buy? I swear we've gone through 20 in the last week :dohh:

All i get is "mum can i have some moshi stickers" "mum can i have some moshi cards"

Come on, your 3!! :dohh:

Is it like Pokemon? I've seen the game on the app store but have no idea what it is. In my day it was Pokemon! I feel so old now.

Is it like Pokemon? I've seen the game on the app store but have no idea what it is. In my day it was Pokemon! I feel so old now.

You feel old??? I was in college when pokimon came about.

Ive never hear dof them gonna go google lol.
It was pogs in my day and those tamigotchi's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->