Mother care...grrrrr!

Jamie_lee_c_

Reaction score
I ordered all my little girls nursery furniture and bedding etc from mothercare and only the furniture and bedding came, they said the lamp shade and cot-mobile is out of stock and they don't know when they are coming back in to stock.. Wahhhhhhh!

Does anyone know where if I can buy the daisy lane mobile and lamp shade anywhere? I'd even go for good condition 2nd hand?? X

P.s searched eBay and nothing :( x

I've waited a few weeks I think 2 more and I shall be in to head office.
Why let it be a mothercare only product but not stock it grrr xx

We went to buy our travel system from Mothercare and they said it wouldn't be in stock til after my due date!! Then went back a couple weeks later for our isofix carseat base and they had none in stock. Both times we went to Babies R Us after and got our items to take away with us on the spot (£60 cheaper for our travel system and accessories and they price matched the base as it was on sale in Mothercare) I've always found Mothercare shocking in that respect.

Although my post doesn't help you I guess :(

Phone head office and ask them to check which stores have it in stock and then phone the store and get it shipped direct from them.

Even if they don't normally offer this service, in the circumstances I think they should, although you may have to stamp your feet a bit.

Oooh that's a good idea. I may need to get someone else to do it I'm a bit of a mug haha x

I ordered something from them 2 weeks ao and they cancelled 2 things off my order without saying anything! Xx

Sounds like they are having stock issues lately, might be a sign they are going bust.
Im not surprised with some of the stupid prices they charge.
Went to get some training pants for lo ages back and they where charging £14 for a pack of pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->