Mothercare exchanges

toria01

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is well this evening? I was just wondering if any one could help me? I brought a Maclaren Techno XT from Mothercare 4 months ago. However we're having problems with both the break, and the handles. This is the third Maclaren we've had, brought the last two from eBay and had problems with those ones too but just thought we were unlucky!

Obviously we've had about as much as we can take from Maclaren! I know I can't get a refund from Mothercare as it's now passed the 28 day returns policy. However I do know they will repair or exchange a broken item within 2 years of purchase. Quite a few of my friends own a Petite Star Zia and I've decided I would like to try it. Does anyone know if Mothercare will allow me to exchange the pushchair for a completely different brand or will I be stuck with a Maclaren again?!

Thanks in advance

Vicky xxx

Hey - not 100% sure but I think that you will find you have more rights if you have a faulty product so that 28 days policy is void - call mothercare and trading standards before going into the store - I would say the excuse that you don't trust the make / type anymore - let us know how you get on xxx

Hi
Sorry for delayed response! Thanks for your responses. Spoke to someone on the phone yesterday who said as long as I have proof of reciept I can exchange for another product. Going into the store tomorrow so hopefully I won't get told something different when I get there!
Thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->