Mothercare My-3

S

sparkswillfly

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...;m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44344031&mcb=core

Has anyone bought one of these? If so any good?

Scrap that went to look at it in the shop at its naf.

I thought it was alright, until i seen the cosatto mobi - its brilliant, my friend has it! You get everything you need in the one package and for a reasonable price, love it!!!!

I like the my3 :blush:

The Mobi is my other choice and ill be testing out both :D

UV, i really dislike 3 wheelers but i actually quite like the my3 and mobi, have you seen then in the shops?

I was going to get the my4 but it has had some really bad reviews ( think they were in mother & bby mag, but wouldn't swear to it)

I went to see it today and it felt a bit flimsy and I think its really hard to switch between the car seat and the pushchair. The shop assistant couldnt do it and the reviews say its tricky. I think you can get better deals for the price. Im going to go for the silver cross 3D its £299 in john lewis without a car seat.

Yea i saw the review about the car seta aswell, i was gonna see how it was trying it out and go from there.

Just make sure you go to a Mothercare with nice helpful staff. I had the rudest man today who tried to tell me what I needed!

Good thing i have a choice of three then :lol:

Got a mahoosive mothercare world within travelling distance :D (though not my local mothercare)

Thats the bad thing about London. No big massive shops in big retail parks like mothercare world. Just oxford street which I hate. And no wilkinsons which I strangely miss....

awft that sucks :(
Think im spolt for choice here, theres two toys r us's here aswell

we have a mothercare world! thats where i was going to take a peek at them! i quite like the my3 as far a 3 wheelers go but oh refuses to pay for it cause he hates them haha

In the new catalogue theres a red my4 but not convinced, think i need to go see it :lol:

they have it in red a black! i was like mmm all a bit goff! but it looks nice in the mother care book

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->