Mothercare My Choice - any thoughts?

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi all

I have been looking at the Mothercare My Choice and was wondering if anyone has one or has any experiences of them?

Many thanks,
Kath xx

I was just going to post a thread the same as this. Any feedback would be great. I really like it but would like to hear from people who have used/brought it? x

Hi!
We have My4. My little one is almost 5 months old and she has really loved using it in pram mode. I love the fact that it is so versatile and you don't need a seperate seat unit. The only bad part I would say is that when the chassis folds, you have to be really careful not to bash the handle part on the ground as it scratches it. I think it is a really good and much cheaper alternative to a quinny and some of the other more expensive prams on the market. We have it in black and I bought a moses basket matress to fit inside the pram part to make it softer for little one!

I second about the handle scratching! It's annoying when you spend a lot on it and it gets scratched up after using it a few times! I loved it for being able to put the carseat straight onto the chassis, but I never really used it in pram mode as it just seemed huge (but some people like this!) - I on the other hand used to bash things, lol! I never had Emma in it when it was in pushchair mode as again that felt really bulky to me, so I sold it and got a pliko pramette instead x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->