Mothercare my4 pushchair travel system

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...1/277-9388456-3425449?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

This is the pram i'm looking at getting. Does anybody have it?

Or have an opinion on it?

xx

Yea see thats what i thought, i've seen it before, and they look really nice, and easy to move about. I work in a shop and we have loads of them being pushed round tight corners and stuff, looks quite easy to handle.

Im going to be on quite a tight budget and i think thats quite a good price as it includes car seat and cosytoes too.
AND its a good colour for boy or girl.

Cant go wrong?! lol

It was on my list of ones to look at, the only reason i went with the cosatto cabi was because it was cheaper, bu the my4 is now reduced in price at £350 :D (was £400 when we were looking)

Personally, i wouldn't get a mothercare pram. As they are basically copies of other brands and they tend not to be as good. Go to the store and check it out completely before deciding to buy

xxx

It was on my list of ones to look at, the only reason i went with the cosatto cabi was because it was cheaper, bu the my4 is now reduced in price at £350 :D (was £400 when we were looking)

Does it look to you as if its staying that price? I cant work out if its been reduced for good or just in the sale for now :blush:

No idea i dont pay too much attention to sales, though i should :lol:
Ask someone in store, they might tell you?

I was in Mothercare buying for my 3 year old and saw this pushchair......and fell in love!
I made my husband promise to buy it for me if we ever have a baby together......as far as im aware its quite a new design so not many reviews but there are a few on the actual Mothercare website (all giving it 5/5!).

theres two things wrong with this pram, one the shopping basket is tiny and two you cant put a bag over the handles cause itll slide right down thats why i wouldnt buy it.

theres two things wrong with this pram, one the shopping basket is tiny and two you cant put a bag over the handles cause itll slide right down thats why i wouldnt buy it.

Aha, i thought of that, and thats where these come in handy!
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44323031&mcb=core

I dont really mind about the basket size.

x

Aha, i thought of that, and thats where these come in handy!
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44323031&mcb=core

I dont really mind about the basket size.

x

don't really no anything about the my4, i really like it, but though pram clips are awful! i just cant use the bloody things with my bugaboo :dohh: space for carrying stuff is always quite important imo sweetie, go have a look and see what meets your needs :) x

if im spending 300 odd quid on a pram i wouldnt expect to have to buy anything else to go with it...:D

just my point of view of course

We looked at the pram, however I thought it was on the heavy side. And I needed something a little more light weight due to a back problem.

I've been looking at this too, it's a really good price for everything that's included. I love that you can have it forward or rear facing even when it's in upright position for older kids, and the brake system is fab - no scuffed shoes! I am someone who loves shoes, guess that might not be so important to some ;)

It's £350 at the moment until stock is gone as they're bringing out new colours and the new version will also fit the maxicosi car seat, whereas this doesn't. Personally I like the old red colour much better, the new one is too orange and has stupid orange stitching on it.

The only thing making me hesitate from going out and buying it today is the lack of space underneath, and I guess also the fact you can only use the one brand of car seat. However I think it has a lot more space than some other travel systems (quinny, bugaboo) and is obviously a lot cheaper. I've started to reaslise I'm not going to be able to find everything I want in one pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->