Mothercare Online

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
I have bought quiet alot from mothercare online and its now twice i have been charged for a item that hasnt been delievered:dohh:

I placed a order 27th June, in that order was a grey breastfeeding vest. The other items i ordered turned up but not the vest, so ever since ive been waiting.

I went on the order tracker and i found the website really unhelpful so i finaly called today to be told my item had been delievered......id like to no where it is then.

I was then told they didnt have any left in stock, even tho ive just checked and the website says different. So ive been given a refund.

I am really dissapointed with the service from mothercare online and i wont be placing another order with them again

I have bought quiet alot from mothercare online and its now twice i have been charged for a item that hasnt been delievered:dohh:

I placed a order 27th June, in that order was a grey breastfeeding vest. The other items i ordered turned up but not the vest, so ever since ive been waiting.

I went on the order tracker and i found the website really unhelpful so i finaly called today to be told my item had been delievered......id like to no where it is then.

I was then told they didnt have any left in stock, even tho ive just checked and the website says different. So ive been given a refund.

I am really dissapointed with the service from mothercare online and i wont be placing another order with them again

Hey hun, they did something similar to me. I ordered a garden swing for my nephews birthday and when it arrived it was a different model of swing - the same type of swing but in the mothercare brand iykwim. Anyway, I enquired about it and apparently they hadn't updated their website and I was able to order an item that was actually out of stock. I didn't want this other swing, so I complained, and expressed that due to their mistake I was unable to give my nephew the gift I was hoping to give. They apologised and offered me a full refund...plus, I could keep the swing they had sent me. :thumbup:
It's worth complaining...they try to give goodwill gestures to keep you happy.

great u got a refund and the swing lol

i did complain to the woman on the phone but i got the feeling she didnt really care so didnt get much help at all :(

im looking else where for a feeding vest now as they are so good

great u got a refund and the swing lol

i did complain to the woman on the phone but i got the feeling she didnt really care so didnt get much help at all :(

im looking else where for a feeding vest now as they are so good
I think you could still benefit from them. Instead of talking on the phone, try emailing them, they're less arrogant and more helpful plus more apologetic! Say that you're a loyal customer and have always thought they were a reputable company but you've been let down by them twice and you're not happy. I'm sure you'd get something out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->