Mothercare Trenton Deluxe/Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
Hi,

I really like the Mothercare Trenton Deluxe pram & was wondering if anyone had this & if so would they recommend it?

I have it and i love it still , it caters for everything, its abit bulky and once your LO is a little bit older your probably find yourself wanting a stroller to nip out with, Last long 2, i used it with both of my 2,

Any Q's ask away x

Thanks I have bought this one and cant wait to use it :D

I have it and i love it still , it caters for everything, its abit bulky and once your LO is a little bit older your probably find yourself wanting a stroller to nip out with, Last long 2, i used it with both of my 2,

Any Q's ask away x

My OH is worried that the wheels don't look very sturdy - have you had any problems with them?

Also I've just found a review that says it's a bit long & wide & so not very shop friendly, have you found this?

Is it heavy to push/lift into a car boot?

Any Q's ask away x

My OH is worried that the wheels don't look very sturdy - have you had any problems with them?

Also I've just found a review that says it's a bit long & wide & so not very shop friendly, have you found this?

Is it heavy to push/lift into a car boot?

Its bigger then some prams but very sturdy, i don't find anymore of a problem then my other stroller to get through shops,

Its not heavy to push because its so sturdy and you don't feel the weight, but it is pretty heavy to lift up,

HAve you seen it?
I think there's a few people that have it on here, you mite want to change the title to include the Graco quattro tour deluxe aswell because its the same pram
https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=56281031&mcb=core
x x

Yeah I've seen it - it was the only one in Mothercare that we liked!!

ive got the graco tour deluxe we got the i candy cherry after when roo was a but older the only reason were selling it is cause i love the chery so much but the graco is so sturdy and goves over the bumps instead of in and out being all bumpy! loved it

My mum was playing with this in mothercare yesterday and she loves.

Either she os my gran is buying us the pram and as i will be doing a lot of walking i like the way it feels really sturdy.

I was pushing my friends baby in a different pram and it felt very flimsy.

I will get this or the graco tour deluxe just seeing what i can the best offer on as there some excellent offers online

We have it and i know a lot of people dont like them but i LOVE IT!!! its so strudy and Jack always looks really comfy in it!! I dont drive so i use the bus alot and have problems fitting on the bus with it!

I had one, sold it within 3 months of having caitlyn. Far too big and bulky. Not for me.

xx

'IF' it is the same as the graco one, please be careful with it, see my post https://www.babyandbump.com/product...quattro-deluxe-travel-system.html#post1852971

the Mothercare Trenton Deluxe, is most definitely exactly the same as the Graco Quattro Deluxe TS. I know because I got a little bit obsessive about which travel system to buy and I studied them all!

If you have decided that this is the buggy for you and you can find a smyths toy store near you (this is a link for the "Air" coloured buggy which still retails for £250 https://bit.ly/ItC6a ), get down there because they are selling these off in "Autumn" color which is a beautiful beige & brown colour scheme for only £169.99. We got the last one they had in Cardiff on Tuesday this week and because it was ex-display (still mint) they knocked another 15% off! meaning we paid £144 for this system which you can still pay £279 upwards for.

I can thoroughly recommend it to anyone, especially if like us you can't afford or are not prepared to pay the Quinny & Mammas & Pappas prices!

We've got the mothercare one. It was great for carrying thigns round, & also loved the cliup in car seat and the lie flat bit in the buggy. However, we didn't have a car for the first few months and were relying on public transport and it was VERY difficult because of the size. Also when we did get the car we had the take the parcel shelf out to actually fit it in the boot (we have a ford fiesta).

They are good but see if they'll let you try it in your car first. Also if you're using public transport I wouldn't recommend it.

x

I had the Trenton in Mocha for my first pram with Keane (I sold it after having it for only 9 months). It was a good solid pram/pushchair. I loved the parent tray with the temperature display. The soft carrycot was good if a little on the small side. We got it in the sale for £230 and it came with the carseat,pushchair,change bag & carrycot. I paid extra for the in car safety base (£30),rain cover (£30) and parasol (never took it out of the packaging,£22). I never had any trouble with it and Keane was very comfy in it x

see if they'll let you try it in your car first. Also if you're using public transport I wouldn't recommend it.

x

That is actually a very good point, we drive a big car that just swallows this up no problem and I'm a pretty strong fella, so I don't notice the weight either. But I imagine that the weight and size could be a downside for others.

yeah Matt used to have to lift it to put it in the boot actually, I couldn't manage on my own. Ive just remembered that lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->