Motherease Airflow/Rikki Sizing Advice....

BabyHaines

Mummy to baby George!!
Reaction score
Right....
Need a couple of night time wraps for my new Bumhuggers and know that people rate the Motherease's.
George is just over 9lb, so should I go for a small or medium (I may need to boost the BH's) xx

SMALL! Theo still well in small Rikis over WNNN never mind over bumhuggers that are much slimmer.

lol even leyla is still in her mediums and she is over 20lbs now, theyre meant to stop at bout 14lbs i think but they still fit with a fair bit of slack hehe, for poppers we dont get as good a fit but with velcro theyve lasted us since she was a few months old

in your case id say go for small since im pretty sure shed prob still fit in those aswell :haha:

x

Yay!! I've bid on one on eBay. It's only at 99p, with £1 postage - can't be bad ;)

I have tonnes of white wraps (and a couple of fleecey ones, but think they'll be too big at the mo.)
Do you think a Little Lamb might cut it too, as a back up wrap for nun-night time??

I have just been out hanging my BH and my Itti's on the line as they're not quite dry....I'm like a kid at Christmas - want to use them sooooo much, I'm up at the crack of dawn hanging them out in my dressing gown....!! Haha, what a loser I am, eh??!!

Em, I have a medium Rikki I don't use anymore, will bring it tomorrow x

Who'd have thought we'd have so much fun changing bottoms!! :rofl:

Hubby thinks i'm nuts when i said i enjoy changing his nappy as i get excited about what colour/type i'm putting on him next!

I have just been out hanging my BH and my Itti's on the line as they're not quite dry....I'm like a kid at Christmas - want to use them sooooo much, I'm up at the crack of dawn hanging them out in my dressing gown....!! Haha, what a loser I am, eh??!!

:haha: ive been like this too :haha:

ive now got a few of each all in medium and i find they are MASSIVE! (esp the airflow - the rikkis fit a bit better) K is nearly 14lb and he looks like hes wearing a bubble skirt lol! (and thats over tots bots!) Def small.
I have used the airflow overnight though and it worked brilliantly (over a wnnn). havent tried the rikki yet as theyre blowing on the line :)

Thanks Vici :)

It is quite scary, just how addicted you can become!!

....Fun though!!

Just to say I've just ordered some more bum huggers (very impressed with them) and was looking for wraps and the ellas house site has the motherease wraps for £5 each - which is the cheapest i could find them, only white or pastel but for night time who cares.

They are on offer but have gone up to £6.95 - which is still cheaper than full price so i've ordered 3 more plus 4 wraps - night times sorted now for us :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->