• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mothers intution - baby's sex (new)

Hey I'm having a boy yay my mothers intuition was deffo right this time :D x

Hey, could I join please? I'm due 20th February 2016, and my gut feeling is that we'll have another girl! Everyone around me is saying boy, but we shall see.. :) x

Hello I'd love to join! With my son my intuition was right! So this time around I'm feeling girl! We will find out on the 27th of August 2015' Baby is due 08/02/16 xxx

Just a quick message to say I caved in and booked an early gender scan so will find out on the 23rd! I'll be updating when I know! Eeee

I'm guessing this one is a girl! Find out in a few weeks. :)

I'm guessing girl. Will hopefully have a private scan in October :)

I'm guessing boy and have an early ultrasound August 20th!

My intuition is saying girl! I have 2 girls and two boys this one is keeping me on the fence! I have an early scan at 16 weeks on 8/21. We see!!!! 👶😊:baby:

Have updated the front list and moved the current guesses to the top of the post :)

Had an early ultrasound on 8/4 seen heartbeat it was 140 and baby bean. Due March 24th and will be finding out I'm guessing end of October - early November

My intuition with DD was correct.

I think this bub is a :blue: boy!!

Newly pregnant at 6 weeks. Predicting boy since I had an IUI :)

Hello. I'm just popping in with an update. My intuition said girl and today at our scan we found out we are having another little girl :)

Just to update, we're finding out 30th August! :D So I will let you know then. X

I think my baby on the way is a girl. I have 2 girls already. Not sure if it's truly my intuition though or just refusing to believe I might possibly get my boy after 2 girls ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->