Mouth ulcers?

Espero

Reaction score
Lo ladies,

Has anyone else had this? I had a grotty cold sore on my lip at the end of last week, which is now healing up - only to be replaced with half a dozen nasty little ulcers on my tongue!

It wouldn't be a huge issue but I talk for a living, and at the moment I sound like Sylvester the cat! :haha:

Thanks girls,

Espero x

I got sores on my gum line a few weeks ago, my OB said it was not normal and said it was probably due to virus exposure. They healed and haven't returned, but watch your sores closely, they need to be looked at if they don't heal.

I've had cold sores round my mouth that don't heal, but just get drier and redder. Eww.. I always get mouth ulcers but haven't noticed more...

Are they fluid filled or flat ulcerations? Any changes in your diet? Do these ulcerations seem to change location on your tongue or are they in a steady spot?

I got a few mouth ulcers when I first for my BFP... They went after a few days and I'm fine since.

ive been suffering with alot of mouth ulcers recentley, im still very early but this is deffo something i've noticed

Are they fluid filled or flat ulcerations? Any changes in your diet? Do these ulcerations seem to change location on your tongue or are they in a steady spot?

Hi Cookette,

Um - they aren't fluid filled or flat - more like tiny spikes? Sorry if I'm being gross. I've got two on my tongue not, at the tip and on the side - and another inside my bottom lip. They sting like hell - I've been gargling salt solution and it really hurts!

No diet changes - and I'm taking preg vits so can't see it being a deficiency... :shrug:

You're doing the right thing, most of the time there's just not much you can do. Avoid citrus/vinegar until it heals over.... those are so annoying! Hope it clears up fast!

I get canker sores after eating too much salty or sugary foods, or tomatoes. Tomatoes! Raw tomatoes are a huge factor in canker sores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->