Movement question??

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks with number 4 and other than once a few days ago when I felt a possible movement I've not felt anything?? Anyone else with Number 4 the same?? The midwife was asking me yesterday and it seemed like she expected me to say yes! X

I'm on number 3, but there have been several threads where seeming some phenomenon takes place right around the 16-17 week mark where mamas who had previously felt movement stopped feeling movement around this time! I'm one of them and it freaked me out however just like all the other ladies, I began to feel the bubs about a week and a half later...I'm sure everything is fine, and I know you know this with this being number 4 but every pregnancy really is different...this one has been totally different in every aspect for me including movement than my other 2.

Number three but same thing. Felt what I thought was possible movement. Then k started questioning whether it was movement or not because I didn't feel anything obvious again for a few days. Then yesterday felt OBVIOUS movement.

Number 3 myself never felt movement so at my 20 weeks app I was dreading it !! But app I have an anterior placenta only around 22 weeks have I started feeling her wiggle and roll now being 27 weeks I feel the kicks and punches as my placenta is probably about a few inches above my bellybutton so it could be u have an AP.. I freaked out because with my 2 boys I felt them both dead on 17/18 weeks x

You wont feel daily movement at 16 weeks.
I'm expecting my 4th and i am now feeling daily movement but I'm near 22 weeks and felt light movement since 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->