movement question...

BBonBoard

Proud Mommy of 2 girls
Reaction score
So I am 35 weeks pregnant, and I am just curious, it seems that my little girl is moving much less now then she was at 30 weeks. Is this because she is running out of room? I still feel movement from her, it just feels different. I believe she has dropped down some, as the movements I feel are lower down in my pelvis, and the other movements are more flutters than kicks. Is this normal?

I just hope my little girl is ok. I seem to be sooo paranoid.

I am 35+4 today too!

I think reduced movement is to be expected around now as baby has less room than usual - so should be nothing to worry about - just make sure you are feeling baby in morning/afternoon/evening - a few times anyway.

I am worried that baby is getting more hyper than ever - I am feeling more movement than ever now!!

We will always worry no matter what! :flower:

i am only a day behind you and have noticed not necessarily that movements are reduced but different - as there is much less room for the poor things now their thrashing and kicking will be reduced to nudges and shuffling which may feel like less movement when in fact it is the same, just not as mad!!! as long as you are at least feeling her move i'm sure everything will be just fine hun xxx

ive had this too - but im stil getting 10 or more movements a day so im not too worried :) im sure its because theyre running out of space!

last night i had to push an elbow or knee back in my side!! was sticking right out and was ded boney! lol xxx

If you are worried about movement take a time out with a glass of iced water or orange juice, that soon gets the little on wriggling around!!

I'm getting the same. movements not reduced as such but changed... much lower down and feels like Oompa is 'kneeding' the insides of my tummy rather then kicking them!

I guess its not really reduced movements, just much lighter, and different. Thanks for sharing with me, i feel much better about the movements.

ive been feeling the same for about a week now. have been getting myself quite worried actually.

I dont think i have had a 'kick' in about 3 days but getting movements. like when all of a sudden i feel pressure and there will be a big lump out my side. i keep thinking about ringing the mw then i get a movements and talk myself out of it.

I know im being paranoid but its nerve racking!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"