Movement question

bcos21

Reaction score
With my first pregnancy I don't remember exactly when I felt movement but I know it wasn't as early as some but I remember it feeling like bubbles popping. This time, im almost 20 weeks and I have an anterior placenta. I've not felt the bubble thing yet but I keep feeling twinges and twitches (hard to describe) etc low down. What do we think, is this baby movement, uterus activity or what? People keep asking if I feel movements and I just don't know lol

I had an anterior placenta with my second and it took until around 19 weeks to start feeling little movements , I didn't feel strong kicks until 22 + weeks. I would guess what you're describing is baby :)
It may take a few more weeks to feel stronger kicks / punches just because of the anterior placenta.. By then baby is big enough that it doesn't matter anymore !

I have an anterior placenta too and I can now only tell the difference between movements and twitches etc ... the movements and kicks are becoming stronger but I still go days in between where I feel only little movements

I had an anterior placenta with baby number two and it was about 20 weeks before I could feel anything x

I have an anterior placebta this time and it took until 20-21 weeks before I could confidently say it was baby. With my first baby I was feeling movement at 17 weeks. Even now at 25 weeks I feel a lot less movement compared to with my son. Not sure if I just have a chilled baby or if the placenta cushions it a bit

I have an anterior Placenta and have felt movement from 15 weeks. The moments have got stronger just not as strong as. I would have expected over the 4/5 weeks. It probably is baby your feeling.

Thanks ladies! I appreciate hearing all of your experiences :) I have been paying closer attention and I feel fairly confident now that this is baby. It's definitely like the butterflies feeling at times. Pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->