Movement timeline?

I'm feeling some movement from him everyday now, I'm 23 weeks Sunday. But I also have an anterior placenta.

I've felt small questionable movement for a couple weeks now, but many days would go by in between each incident. Now I'm 16 weeks and have been feeling small movements daily for about 3 days straight. :D

like Ashley I also feel her every day now I also have an anterior placenta ... some days movements from her are stronger than other days

I felt movement at 14 weeks. Felt her everyday from 18 weeks. Anterior placenta

I have felt constant movement during the day since about 19 -20 weeks. (second pregnancy) Its much stronger now and you can actually see my belly moving at times.

Absolutely love this part of pregnancy even though my little boy is a busy bee in there and wakes me up some nights!

Daily movements from 16 weeks this time. Regular and developed pattern by 18 weeks.

With my ds I first felt him at 18 weeks, with my angel daughter it was 15 weeks, with dd it was 13 weeks and this pregnancy I was 16 weeks before I felt anything I could for sure say was baby. I'm almost 19 weeks now and I barely feel him. He's fine though (had a scan today) just a very chilled out little lad :)

I'm 19 weeks and still not felt anything ☹️ Havnt had a chance to hear the heartbeat yet either! Definitely felt it regularly earlier with my other 3 x

I'm going on 14 weeks and I k low I have felt the baby quite a few times! But not consistently! I think feeling the baby move regularly will help me with this little disconnect I feel. I can't wait to feel him/her regularly!

Have been feeling it every day since 19 weeks, husband felt baby on the outside a little after 20 weeks anterior placenta too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->