Movement

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I've read in a few different places that your baby should develop some kind of sleeping pattern whilst inside you and you’ll feel activity at certain times of the day every day.

Is this how it works for you? Does your baby seem to have a pattern and move at the same time everyday or do you have days when it’s quieter and days when it's more active?

I wouldn't say I have a distinctive pattern each day in his movements. But I would say hes fairly active when I wake up, and fairly active when I lay down for bed. And then out of the day I prob feel little movements in each hour. But I keep myself quite busy so half the time don't really notice unless he's having a mad hallf hour!! I think for me the movements are slower, with there being less space, but much more violent, esp when he kicks lol. Oh and he gets frequent hiccups can't miss those! Its very noticable!

ha ha one very reocurring pattern for my lo is at night, all night every night !!!!!
he's quite calm during the day but oh boy does he move at night !!!

i notice mine about 8-9am than about 11-12 mid morning then now and again throughout the day then when i lay down at night or when i have just eaten then he moves like crazy!! esp when i have something fizzy or sweet to eat or drink!

actually hes having his five mins now of having a squirm!!

it does hurt though when he decides to hunt out mummies bladder or cervix!! OUCH!

i dont seem to have noticed a pattern. if i get worried or anything, if i press my fingers on my belly gently then he kicks me :)

My little Tristan, usually has a squirm and a case of the hiccups first thing in the morning.... then as im usually on my feet for the rest of the day ill only feel slight movements in the daytime. Then when evening time comes, he's bk to shifting about and sticking his bottom under my ribs - which ALWAYS seems to be on my right hand side! I did get a bit panicky the other day because he did seem quieter than normal and only moved if he had to - ie when i poked him ( :D) lol! i phoned my midwife, and she told me to drink a glass of ice cold water. After that he started jiggling about. so i suppose even though they usually do have a sleep pattern, like everyone else, they do have their days off!

yes, Riley definitely has a pattern and it changed since i have been on my maternity leave. When i was working, he would be active from about 6.30am till about 8,30 am and then would go to sleep, get active again around 2pm for about half an hour and then be really active from about 5.30pm till about 10pm.

But i have been on my maternity leave for 1.5 weeks now and he is more active during the day and less so in the evenings.

I had a very distinct pattern where she'd be active when I woke up, quieten down after a little while and then go mad between 12-2pm and then be quiet for the rest of the day.

Then there was ages where she didn't feel very active at all and I was worried when I wasn't feeling a lot at the times she's usually nonstop wiggling about. Now though, it seems as if she has got into another pattern and although there's no pattern during the day, I can guarentee come 9pm she'll be having a good wiggle for hours

If I have a really active day it is usually followed by a quiet day. Over the weekend Roo was very quiet but has livened up again today. I can't really distinguish a pattern of movement everyday though.

lol when i was 23-25 weeks Soph moved every 2 hours now it's every 15 mins! Midwife is amazed at how active she is and her sleeping patterns are nil! We were prepared for this as her Daddy never slept when he was a baby! When he was first born he slept for 5 hours in 4 days!! Should be fun hehe xxx

I don't seem to have a pattern, he starts when I get up and every couple of hours I may get 10 minutes where he is quiet, otherwise he seems to be on the go all the time. Unless Im out and about then he is quiet till I sit down. he is so hyper :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

I am not really sure if she is on a pattern or not...its so random..I have active days with her and some not so active days with her. I do know that in the morning she is most active and I think it could be due to the alarm clock going off!! Hahahahahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->