Movement

britt0285

Expecting #3
Reaction score
How early did you ladies feel your LO move? I'm 14 weeks and haven't felt any movement yet. I kind of thought I would be starting to feel something by now because this is my 3rd baby. But so far nothing.

I didn't really feel any movement until, I think, about 18 weeks. And that was just fluttering that I wasn't sure about. Just recently I've been really feeling her start to kick. I'm 22 weeks now and I'd say it's been the past week or two.

With my second I started to feel fluttering from about 14.5 weeks and big strong kicks at 18.5 weeks. I'm 8+3 with my third and hoping for early movements again :)

I started feeling small flicks at 15 weeks with this one. Felt flutters at 14.5 weeks with my first. But I think that's early, even for a second. When I saw the midwife at 16 weeks she asked if I was feeling it and I said I think so but she said it's not unusual for you to feel it later in second or more pregnancies, there's just more chance of feeling it sooner.

14 weeks this time but I've got a posterior placenta which makes it easier.

I was 17 weeks with #1 and 14 weeks (very faint) this pregnancy but only baby b because she was already at my belly button. I didn't feel baby a move (flips) until 16 weeks and not regularly (kicks) until 17.5 and she's in a more normal position compared to a singleton.

Do you know if you have an anterior placenta? Mine was posterior for DD1 and both are anterior this time and I notice a huge difference in how muffled the movements feel.

I bet you feel bubbles in the next couple of days :)

It can be nerve-wracking waiting for those movements for peace of mind.

ive started feeling something this week, 14 weeks, third baby, blink and you would miss them kind of flutters!

I didn't feel anything until around 18 weeks. Even then it was very light flutters.
Now I am almost 23 weeks and its still pretty light, stronger than before but its not large kicks yet.

This is my second and I felt movement much earlier than with my first. 14 weeks were flutters and now almost 16 weeks I know it's definite movements!

I thought the same thing as this is my third but I didn't feel the butterfly flutters until 16 weeks and it wasn't until 18 weeks that you could feel his kick from touching my belly. I am now 22 weeks and can feel him all the time....he likes to come alive at night when I'm just about to nod off! I'm hoping this changes when he's born :)

I started to feel flutters at 17 weeks and now definite kicks for the past two weeks.
I'm 20 weeks now and was sure I felt them earlier with my first. I'm positive you'll start feeling those lovely flutters soon xx

I've wondered if I felt random flutters over the last few weeks, but very light. Last night I'm pretty sure baby gave me one big poke in the side when I lay on my side in bed, but nothing's happening often enough to be sure xxxxxxx

I'm pretty sure I felt movement at about 13 ish weeks, being my third too.

It felt like a fish a fishbowl type feeling until about 16 ish weeks.

But it happened pretty slowly, in that it was a tiny bit more every week until about 18 weeks, where there really was no mistaking it.

And since about 21 weeks, its been very obvious, and my belly would move too at times. Although I do have a bit of fat on my belly, so I do wish I sorted that out before getting pregnant! :p

I was about 17 or 18 weeks before I felt him kicking. This is my first, and I kept reading that people felt kicks starting around 14 weeks and so I was really glad when I finally started feeling him move. Now he hardly ever stops :)

It was around 14 weeks for me (For sure anyways.. I kept thinking I felt movement)! Since then I feel movement daily. I was excited because with my first it took forever it felt like. Then after I started feeling movement it was rare for awhile because I had an anterior placenta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->