Movement

Jo-anne

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Please could I get some reassurance.

Baby is not moving around as much now - he is usually such an active we thing and now hardly anything.

Its worrying.

Was at the hospital last night who traced his heart and he was fine but it is just not like him he has been so active throughout.

:?

Jo-anne,

I am sure Tam'll be around later but........

Our little bun has active days and lazy days, sometimes he'll go a couple of days without too much activity.

Don't panic!

I am sure you're fine.

I'm sure Imthedaddy is right

The further along you get the less movement you feel as baby doesn't have as much room to move (How far are you btw?)

I had to keep track of Jacks movements and they say 10 movements aday is good
Keep a note just to reasure yourself hun
I am sure everything is fine :hugs:

im 38 weeks now Jo roughly - had bother with my due dates.

He was such an active wee man now hardly anything. :sad1:

My dd didn't move a lot one day , she was normally awake just after b'fast but by mid morning was still asleep went to hospital and she eventually woke up. Went into labour less than 48hrs later, I was told that she was just resting ready for labour!

Hi hun,

What paul said is right, I do have days where ALfie kickes the ell out of me, then days where I barely feel him move at all, which makes me so aware the following day, but I have gotten used to it now, so I don't panic as much, as long as I feel some movement my mind is rested, as I am sure that is all he is doing....resting!

As jo said babe, write it down, you will find that reassuring! x

Jo-anne I told you that the further on you get the less movements and that he will be preparing for labour! :wink:

yeah its ok hun, i go by the 10 a day as well thats what my dr told me was normal :D if theres more thats fine, but ten is perfect for the bit of room they've got in there :D i wouldn't worry and wouldn't t be awesome is the lo was resting up for labour :D:D yayayay :D

Had severe sickness and upset tummy last night - Im throwing in the towel. :cry:

Could be a positive sign. Could be early stages of labour. I felt nauseous (sp) all day b4 I went into labour with dd.

My stomach just is not settling - the wee man will think he is in a washing machine.

hi how many weeks are you ? you may not feel him moving around so much as the space he has is getting much smaller as long as he moves 10 times a day hes fine spunky xxx

there ya go, he is resting up ready for the birth.......and with so little room left, the movements lessen quite a lot, there is nothing to worry about babe, as everyone has said, go by the 10 a day :wink: x

Aww no poor you :hugs:

Hope you feel a little better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"