Movements and Braxton Hicks

Kina

Reaction score
This baby is so energetic!! I'm starting to wonder if I've got a giant in there :lol: I'm getting kicks that are making me jump already and even Matt was shocked at how strong they were last night. Also I've been wondering for ages if I'm definately getting BHs, well this morning I woke up with a stonker (well at least I could poke him in the back for a change ;) ). It all seems so early to be so strong!

I got mine really Early with Jack

I think it is 'cos we are more aware second time round

And good on you for poking OH for a change :D

I'm getting a fair amount of movement now, mainly first thing in morning and last thing at night, occasionally during the day. Have had a few really strong kicks but not ehuff to poke OH in back yet. He swears his bad back is due to the kicking he got when i was pg with ds. :D

DH can feel the kicks with his hand - it's the braxton hicks tummy poking him in the back :lol:

I know I have a few weeks on you, but Alfie is also active, he sleeps when I am awake and seems to wake up when I am ready for bed, then I get some mighty kicks, bless :D

:lol: @ poke him in the back for a change!...... I like it! x

Yvanne said:
i miss my bump :(:(

Me 2! I never thought i'd see the day I would say that! Im getting all broody again.....*Runs off to pounce on Dale* :lol:

:shock: :lol:

Wanna go say hi on the TTC board K? :rofl:

Why aint I getting strong kicks? Am getting worried now,is it coz i'm fat?

Maybe it's because I've had two pregnancies really close together so my bits didn't have chance to go back as well? I don't know what I'm talking about lol. I'm not skinny! Am around 11st 7lb so am far from waif like.

Kina said:
Maybe it's because I've had two pregnancies really close together so my bits didn't have chance to go back as well? I don't know what I'm talking about lol. I'm not skinny! Am around 11st 7lb so am far from waif like.

Kina my darling you might weigh that but you look a size 10! :D

Kina said:

meh i wish i was that size!!!! i was 14st when i got pg and now im 12st 10lb and ive dropped a size in clothes... must be all this wonderful throwing up im doing :)

bexxie said:
Why aint I getting strong kicks? Am getting worried now,is it coz i'm fat?

You muppet, you aint fat!!! :roll:

I think it is just down to individual babies and their activities......I have had 2 days where I have been a bit concerned as Alfie is usually so active, but he has hardly moved the last 2 days....but he is back to himself today :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->