movements

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
When is it u should start doin the kick chart? Im still not feelin her all the time, like today ive only felt her a few times. Ive noticed that she has really quiet days then others shes really active, im thinkin it might be to do with my belly bein so fat maybe? If i havent felt her for a while ill use my doppler its a god send.

I think it depends on your activity too Sophie if you busy out an about etc you don't seem to notice it so much!

I'm pretty sure at 26 weeks (me) I wasn't anywhere near the amount I feel her now although that don't seem tooo long ago theres defo so much difference as weeks go on.

I have a feeling its around 30 weeks though you start counting! Could be wrong!

i have a feeling its 30 weeks too, not sure why, that just sticks out in my mind

x

i wouldnt worry about it i think its kind of early --as long as u feel him/her every few hours or if ur laying down purposely trying to feel him/her say within an hour i wouldnt worrry ----i know exactly how u feel ---last week i felt mine move alot more than i have this week --- but as long as u feel somthing thats all that matters ---someone mentioned 30 weeks to start counting--- i think that seems reasonable

Last night she gave me 2 really big kicks/punches and my god they hurt, she must have caught a nerve or something was great though lol!
Im at the midwife at 28 wks so im sure she'll tell me!
x

I felt lots of movements very early on, but now they seem to be less frequent, but much heavier when they do happen. I tell myself that baby is sleeping and growing, afterall I have put on 4 pounds this week!!!!

hey fay me too==== i dont get that 5-6 lbs in two weeks --- hopefully taht slows down for me ----i dont want to go over--but of course i want baby to be healthy=-==

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->