Movements

MrsE

Reaction score
I felt some really strong movements last night , usually it's just a tiny spasm here and there. But last night Junior was really giving it some even DH got to feel one rather large kick.

Cx

hi hun yeah same here the kicks are getting extremely strong also if i put my hand and my belly and apply little preasure i can fell little one moving against my hand and it feels like its little bones if you see what i mean hard to explain im getting excited now 6 hours till scans oooo i cant wait
dp felt kicks when i was about 19 weeks it was nice as his face lit up (aww bless)

speak soon

spunky xxxxx

Good Luck with your scan today, and hurry back on I can't wait to find out :yipee:

Cx

Great! I can't wait till OH can feel all the wriggling and kicking going on.

I read somewhere that it's worth OH putting his ear to your tummy before he can feel it to see if he can hear them. We've tried that a couple of times, but they stop when he comes near :D

This little boy didn't start with the usual tickle, he started with kicking and really hard. Every time dh touches my belly everything comes to a stop!!

Felt even more over the weekend and last night especially, it feels wierd, hard to explain but it feels like when you go over a hill and your stomach turns it's like mini versions of that and sometimes followed by a little bump which is a punch or a kick :lol:

It's funny because over the few weeks before it just felt like tiny little spasms not really baby like at all but now it's more like turning and kicking and DH can feel most of them too.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->