movie mistakes

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Haha I'm a right weirdo, not only do I love random facts I also love movie mistakes. So as I'm in that mood and have enjoying the random fact thread II felt like starting this.

In one of the Indiana Jones movie (can't rememberwhich one sorry!) When they are fighting on the train too the background scenery changes quite dramatically, from countryside to mountains

There is the obvious monster uni one the movie stating that they met in uni but the first movie says they met in the 4th grade, this was because they couldn't think of a suitable way to bring that in so just left it.
In monster uni though at the beginning little Mikey has no partner but the teacher counts 20 students

Any more?

Return of the Jedi, when Hans and Leia are breaking into the bunker and Leia get shot....Hans/Harrison has a proper "honker honker" of her boob when he sees if she is ok

Harry potter (I can't remember which) where I think harry is talking to someone (snape?) in a dark corridor and the pullstrings on his hoody keep going from crossed over to not being crossed.

Also in titanic where jack is meeting rose for dinner, you can see the cameraman approaching the doors in the reflection of the glass.

In Eclipse (twilight) Bella and Edward are sitting in the sun but Edward's not sparkling :haha:

xxx

Not a movie but I binge watched Orange is the New Black season 2 the other day and when the prison guard says, in Spanish "I speak very good Spanish" as if to say she can understand the fluent Spanish conversations, her Spanish is incorrect :dohh:

In The Awakening they refer to their town as in Cumbria, even though it's set in the 30s and Cumbria didn't exist as a county then.

All of the Xmen films are really annoying for mistakes. For example the character January Jones plays in First Class is then portrayed as a child in Wolverine Origins which is set like 20 years later.

In The Bourne Identity when he is escaping on a window ledge, snow appears and disappears on and off the ledge :haha:

Theres a few times when in Friends the boom mic is visable!

In one of the star wars a storm trooper bashes his head on the set!

In White Chicks, when they're having the sleepover one of the undercover officers is plaiting one of the girls hair - in seconds the hair goes from half done to completely finished - bugs me every time I watch it!

I looked one error up on a movie once and spent the next 5 hours on imdb reading more

In one Indiana Jones movie, he pushes a heavy stone to get out of a ruin and then you see the shadow of the heavy rock bouncing when it hits the floor :haha:

Ha I love things like this, can't think of any right now but will pop back if I remember, and enjoying reading everyone else's comments

In the hunger games, katniss volunteers for prim, the peacekeepers are holding on to her, she escapes free of them, but the next cut shows her still getting free of them (this bit really annoys me! :haha: )

In Titanic when Rose is approaching the back of the ship (to jump off), they have have forgotten to edit out her tattoo on her arm. In one scene, it's there, next it isn't

I notice nothing. Literally.

The amount of times I've watched Titanic, Hunger Games etc and never seen a thing!

Omg my OH hates me for spotting mistakes :rofl: Im always rewinding the telly when soaps and stuff are on coz I spot the smallest mistakes :rofl: I cant help it though Idont look for them I just see them!

In The Bourne Identity when he is escaping on a window ledge, snow appears and disappears on and off the ledge :haha:

Theres a few times when in Friends the boom mic is visable!

haha im gonna be watching out for that now when i watch it lol

In dirty dancing when swayze (can't remember character name:haha:) goes off stage to request music and leaves baby in the middle you can see him take off his jacket, it the cuts to him with the music taking off his jacket again.

I've seen most of these movies/programs you've all mentioned and I've never noticed anything :dohh:

In pippy long stockings her hair went from wet to styled in seconds of having cake dumped on her head. All with a towel. I must have that magic towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->