Moving baby?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Is there possibly a way that I can encourage baby to move away from my bladder? He's sitting in such a bad spot and I'm struggling to walk around and have had a few little accidents where I've peed myself while coughing or vomiting. Not to mention the million times a day that I have to go to the toilet and always feel as if I have to wee.

I'm petrified of having an accident in public and I'm sick of not being able to stand up or walk around for more than a few minutes before it becomes painful.

If you put something really cold (like ice cold) on your belly baby wont like it and will move away. Not sure if it will move off your bladder but worth a try :thumbup:

Yeah I second the ice cold thing. Other than that, you'd probably better just invest in some Tena lady for a while. I have chronic painful bladder syndrome and it was a right mare while I was pregnant. I had to wee (or at least thought I did) at least once every hour. As he gets bigger, he won't have so much space for booting you, it won't last too long

Do you know if baby is head down? My 1st two settled head down at about 26 weeks and stayed that way. I agree that once he doesn't have so much space to move hopefully you wont get so many sudden bumps but you might still feel pressure. I tend to find baby shifts position in general when I am on hands and knees so you could try that. As annoying as it is it is better than dealing with a breach baby later on so you might not want to work too hard at moving him out of a head down position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->