Moving from ttc after only a few weeks......

NewYearNewMe

Wife, mummy & pg#2 :)
Reaction score
Well this cycle was our first ttc! Well it was supposed to be, I was tracking ovulation with opks got two smiley faces but we didn't dtd around that time. I said to DH tonight that I'm quite gutted that we have wasted a month, he then opens up to me about our ttc journey and tells me how he HATES being told that he has to 'perform' at certain times.

We had a good long chat about it and I have said I won't use the opks next month and we will just go wih the flow.

So here I am in NTNP.

I am happy that he has opened up to me and we can move on and try to enjoy the journey rather than stressing ourselves out.

TTC#2

:wave:

glad you have figured out what is right for you. I don't use opks or temp but try to have enough BD to cover fertile days so still count myself in the TTC camp but feel somewhere inbetween. Really hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

Thanks Hun, that how I feel a little bit in between the two, but at least we are both agreed at what is best for us :) Good luck to you :dust: xx

Well this cycle was our first ttc! Well it was supposed to be, I was tracking ovulation with opks got two smiley faces but we didn't dtd around that time. I said to DH tonight that I'm quite gutted that we have wasted a month, he then opens up to me about our ttc journey and tells me how he HATES being told that he has to 'perform' at certain times.

We had a good long chat about it and I have said I won't use the opks next month and we will just go wih the flow.

So here I am in NTNP.

I am happy that he has opened up to me and we can move on and try to enjoy the journey rather than stressing ourselves out.

TTC#2

I think it's wonderful that you two were able to discuss it. I know a lot of times that can be hard as no one wants to hurt their significant other's feelings. I'm OCD... so any type of tracking or the like quickly devolves, for me, in to months of stress, tears, and frustration. I so much enjoy just letting it go now. I hope you find some peace too!

So here I am in NTNP.

TTC#2

Hi ladies am TTC#1 and Ohh my gosh my OH is the same. We r comin up to our 4th month TTC. I was the one who wanted to use opk but he hated the idea, he more of a spontaneous kinda guy. I no where he is coming from but struggling to get my head round the idea that its gonna take a while. I don't have a drastically high sex drive so every other day isn't a regular its more like once in every 2 days so 2 maybe 3 times a week.
Also I am a plan freak & this is one thing I am totally out of control planning.
Any ideas or tips ladies

I can totally relate! DH and I decided last month we wanted a baby and this month has just been overwhelming!! With my DS we didnt try and I became pregnant the first month. For some reason this time I immediately felt the need to chart my temps. I am on cd18 and according to my temps I have no ovulated. I have been so worried about checking my chart to see if I am "normal" that I am not enoying this journey. DH and I had a talk the other night and he said he thinks I should stop. Today I broke down and called my grandma and she told me I need to throw out the thermometer and buy a sexy nighty. After a really great conversation with her I threw out the thermometer and decided to not TRY so hard. Wouldnt you know I am suddenly having more EWCM and cramping on the left side. I swear I am ovulating right now. Amazing how much different I feel just letting go of that one thing! While I do believe charting and OPKs are good for some people, they are just not for me. I told DH I wasnt doing it anymore and he basically said what your husband did. He doesnt want to feel like hers performing, he just wants to make love to his wife.

Демократия - это когда вам кто-то может объявить <br>священную войну, проживая на вашей же территории.
---------------------------------------
Сбежавший из цирка дрессированный медведь попался на краже мотоцикла<br>
Английский бизнесмен диктyет секpетаpше письмо:<br>- Доpогой сэp! Посколькy моя секpетаpша - дама, я не могy пpодиктовать<br>ей то, что о Вас дyмаю. Более того, посколькy я джентльмен, то я не имею<br>пpава даже дyмать о Вас так. Hо так как Вы не являетесь ни тем, ни<br>дpyгим, то я надеюсь, что Вы поймете меня пpавильно.
- Василий Иванович белые идут! Ну белые же идут!!! <br>- А как же красные? <br>- А красные Вас полнят.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->