Moving from TTC...

zowiey

Nervously PG :)
Reaction score
Hello!
I was wondering if you would mind me joining you ladies?!

I have been lurking (and occasionally posting!) over in TTC since July, but Hubby has said he wants us to put off TTC for a few months! I'm not to thrilled about this, but to be honest could do with a break from the craziness!! And also need to loose quite alot of weight!

So anyway! I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

xxx

Welcome! Having peeked over on TTC it is much more relaxed over here and the ladies are lovely! Hope your stay here won't be too long!

Welcome, I am new here too, but everyone is friendly. Hope time flies for you and you have a BFP soon! :-D

hey hun, welcome to wtt! were a nice bunch :)
Im wtt whilst losing weight too, if you want you should join out weight loss thread, its really good and we are all trying to support each other
:hugs:

HAHA yeah WTT is much more "chill" than TTC. I am actually a TTCer, but come over here on occasion when all of the seriousness gets overwhelming!! I'm a phony I know ;)

Much as you may not be thrilled, I have to say I see all the time ladies posting that while they were on a TTC break they conceived! Stopping the stressing and temping and charting and everything and next thing they knew they had a BFP! I wish the same for you!! In the meantime, we're happy to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->