• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving on from a stretchy sling - recommendations please

lauraemily17

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Title says it all really. I've been using a Moby since my baby was 5 days old. We both love it however at almost 7 months old & 17lb I'm not finding it as supportive.

I'm looking for something lightweight & snug (but not so snug he can't have his arms out) like a sling but stronger (woven instead of stretchy?) ideally something which will last him another year or 2 and can be used on the back as well as the front.

I'd love to try a sling library but annoyingly our local one is only open 1 morning a week when we are at a class.

Tulas are nice. I have an Ergo and love it but if you're looking for something more lightweight, I think Tula is the way to go. Or Lenny Lamb.

I'd go with a woven. Didymos are great for a first one. They fit your description. Most are thin-medium and are easy to wrap with. I'm in the US so I can't help with retailers but I'm sure there are plenty in England. There are also buy, sell, trade Facebook pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->