Moving on...

Reb S

Moving on...
Reaction score
Tentatively putting up a new thread to see if anyone wants to join me in the journey of letting go ttc.
My story - unexplained infertility, ttc4 years; 2x IVF, 1st time BFP, MC; 2nd time, BFN. Age - 42, getting married in September! Giving up and letting go.
Come and join me x

Tentatively putting up a new thread to see if anyone wants to join me in the journey of letting go ttc.
My story - unexplained infertility, ttc4 years; 2x IVF, 1st time BFP, MC; 2nd time, BFN. Age - 42, getting married in September! Giving up and letting go.
Come and join me x

So sorry Reb. :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry to hear that:cry::cry:
but have faith in God and i am sure
you will soon bless by him
All the very best to you:flower:

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Have a lovely wedding and good luck for whatever the future holds for you!

Wow Garnet! Fingers crossed for your sticky bean!
Anyone moving on?

Hi Reb I am so very sorry for what you are going through and I know it takes every bit of courage and strength to make the decision to move on--my heart is heavy for you:hugs::hugs:

For me I am still trying (it will be 2 yrs for me in sept) If I don't get a bfp by Aug/Sept I too will be bowing out of the consuming ttc lifestyle--I've been trying to get myself used to the idea of letting go--almost impossible but I am trying. Btw I am 42--43 in may (ouch)

take care and hope you get a miracle when you least expect it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->