Moving over 2 days early but im desperate!!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
...desperate to be out the 2nd trimester ive genuninely had enough. This is 4th and final baby and i couldn't be happier to say I've never got to do this again lol. I'm so excited for my LO to be here but my god this pregnancy has been just awful for me and for the first time the second trimester has seriously dragged for me it normally flies by! So by moving over now, it makes me feel a little better at the thought of being in the final stretch :) so hi everyone! X

hi! welcome!!!
i too had a draggy second tri, and was just itching to get to third tri. There has been some slow days for sure, but the weeks actually whiz by and now i am almost done with third tri! so it went by must faster for me then second.
last pregnancy too, this is my fourth child had twins with my first time.
enjoy the final stretch!!!

hi! welcome!!!
i too had a draggy second tri, and was just itching to get to third tri. There has been some slow days for sure, but the weeks actually whiz by and now i am almost done with third tri! so it went by must faster for me then second.
last pregnancy too, this is my fourth child had twins with my first time.
enjoy the final stretch!!!

Thank you for your reply!! Yeah you know i remember 3rd trimester going quickly my last two pregnancies. Jt dragged the 1st time because i went on maternity leave and 2 weeks overdue it seemed to go on forever! Hoping this time round goes so fast i really want to enjoy it as my last but i just can't lol good luck to you not long left!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->