Moving over and poorly!

girl friday

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Yay! Yesterday was my firstd ay in 3rd tri! :happydance: I can't believe how quickly the last 6 months have gone! I was working last night so I couldn't post then!

My second day in 3rd tri is the worst of my pregnancy so far! I've got a stomach bug and I've been up all night throwing up!:sad2:

It's the first time I've been sick all pregnancy and I'm not happy! I break up for Christmas tomorrow and other than the odd morning off for MW and scan appointments I haven't missed a day throughout my pregnancy! I wanted to get through the term without being ill and now I'm sat at home, unable to eat and trying not to throw up! :sad2:

I hope DH doesn't get this from me, we're going to stay at the hotel we had our wedding reception in for our 1st anniversay on Monday!

Welcome over, sorry to hear you are not feeling to great, there is a nasty bug going around at the moment, hopefully you feel better in time for xmas xx

:wave: welcome over to the final tri!! Hope u feel better soon chick, think everyone is riddled this time of year with something or other!! :hugs:

xx

:wave: Hello and welcome over I hope you feel better soon x x x :hugs:

Thank you ladoes, I'm starting to feel a little better and I've managed to keep some water and some crackerbread down. I don't feel brave enough to try anything else yet though!

Welcome over. Sorry to hear you've had a bad start to 3rd tri and hope you feel better soon. Take care. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->