Moving over.....I think!

Baby_brain

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am currently 26+6 days and just HAVE to move over to third trimester now (even though it is a day early), have been stalking over here for weeks and just really wanna be part of the third trimester club!

Can't believe we are here already! Am starting to panic about getting the nursery ready and making sure all is prepared for our baby girl!

Am loving reading about all of you trying to kick start labour!

Any ladies who are newbies to this trimester?

Anyway a big hello to everyone over here :)

Hi, I'm moving over today as well. I can't believe I am 27 weeks already. Due to cholestasis, I will probably be having my lo at 37 weeks, so potentially only 10 weeks to go.

Hi, I'm moving over today as well. I can't believe I am 27 weeks already. Due to cholestasis, I will probably be having my lo at 37 weeks, so potentially only 10 weeks to go.

Hi DebbieF, lovely to meet someone else moving over! Must be awful to have cholestasis, but nice to know that you will be meeting you LO sooner rather than later. I am already hoping that I wont go overdue!

I went overdue with my first. I was induced at 41+1 and had her at 41+2. Are you excited to have a little girl? They are so much fun! :)

I went overdue with my first. I was induced at 41+1 and had her at 41+2. Are you excited to have a little girl? They are so much fun! :)

I am soooo excited! I have a great relationship with my mum, so I can't wait to share that with a daughter of my own! Also our family is full of boys, so she will be extra cherished! Do you know what you are having?

Yes, we are having a boy this time around. I was sure it would be another girl. I am quite nervous as I know nothing about boys.

Aww don't be nervous, it will be amazing to have one of each! I'm sure the moment you meet your precious boy you will know exactly what to do!

Hello hello ladies!
I think you guys are nuts as I have no desire AT ALL to be in the third tri hahaha. Uh, all the pain and difficulties with the growing bump and all. Birth, yuck. I despise third tri. Although, since it's my third, I guess it BC it's diff with my two little ones..... I am in NO rush for this baby to be here. My kids sleep great, no nursing around the clock. We can go out and do whatever.... It all restarts when this baby is born. I went way overdue both times, and i can't believe I'm saying this but I hope I do again. The longer the better before newborn craziness begins. My 3 yr olds last week of preschool is the week after my due date, so if we get through that, it would be great. Plus we have some big projects to get done before baby comes... So it's gonna be a busy trimester. Anyhow, just sayin hi guys :) hope Im not jinxing myself to actually have this baby come on time, just because I don't want it to..ha ha
Debbie, 27 wks! Ahhh girlfriend! Yippee!

Hello hello ladies!
I think you guys are nuts as I have no desire AT ALL to be in the third tri hahaha. Uh, all the pain and difficulties with the growing bump and all. Birth, yuck. I despise third tri. Although, since it's my third, I guess it BC it's diff with my two little ones..... I am in NO rush for this baby to be here. My kids sleep great, no nursing around the clock. We can go out and do whatever.... It all restarts when this baby is born. I went way overdue both times, and i can't believe I'm saying this but I hope I do again. The longer the better before newborn craziness begins. My 3 yr olds last week of preschool is the week after my due date, so if we get through that, it would be great. Plus we have some big projects to get done before baby comes... So it's gonna be a busy trimester. Anyhow, just sayin hi guys :) hope Im not jinxing myself to actually have this baby come on time, just because I don't want it to..ha ha
Debbie, 27 wks! Ahhh girlfriend! Yippee!

Hahaha Jules! I guess I am showing my naivety as a first time mum! On one hand I can't wait. But I am sorta panicking that I don't have everything ready for her yet! I am a planner, so once the nursery is ready I will be much happier!

Do you have any idea what you are having Jules, or sticking team yellow?

Btw, girls are awesome!
I have no idea if I will have a trifecta of girls, or if this will be a boy, but there are 4 girl grandchildren and no boys on my husbands side between us and his brother, so I'm guess girl? Although I think boy.... Debbie could it be possible? I feel maybe boy, but when I think about I think I'm crazy as they are not capable of making boys lol!!! They would be thrilled and shocked- a boy to carry on their family name.... Time will tell

Welcome! I am a newbie to third tri too! Happy to be here! Can't believe baby will be here soon!

We love the surprise... But the suspense is killingme!

We have been meeting with our contractor and will start the project to finish our basement next month. It will take 4 wks... Uh! Then we have to get a minivan, so our new baby can have a seat haha. Once those two things are done, I will feel better about baby's arrival, but right now I'm just stressed and want as much time as possible. And yes, third tri as a first timer and third tri keeping up with very busy 1 and 3 yr old is very different! You'll be fine, I need help! Hahahaha

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that you will have a boy!! I can't believe that you can stay team yellow...way more willpower than me! Like I said, I'm a planner!

How are your bumps looking? I am so fed up of people telling me that my bump is small, cos I love my little girly baby bump. They don't do fundal measurement until my next midwife appointment at 29weeks, but I am starting to have worries that it won't be what it should. Am I just being paranoid?

Btw, girls are awesome!
I have no idea if I will have a trifecta of girls, or if this will be a boy, but there are 4 girl grandchildren and no boys on my husbands side between us and his brother, so I'm guess girl? Although I think boy.... Debbie could it be possible? I feel maybe boy, but when I think about I think I'm crazy as they are not capable of making boys lol!!! They would be thrilled and shocked- a boy to carry on their family name.... Time will tell

I think you could most def. be having a boy! I felt good the entire way through my pregnancy with Keira. (i worked up until I went in to be induced) This time around I just feel so much worse (cholestasis, congestion, tiredness, shortness of breath etc..) I'm still a bit sad that we aren't having another girl. I still have only bought that one little boy sleeper..

Anyways, Keith's parents had all boys and they were SHOCKED when we found out Keira was a girl. They were convinced that their family could only produce boys. Do you still have that envelope with the gender on it, or did you destroy it? I don't know how you managed to not look at it.

Us too Debbie! My fil is one of 5 boys and my husband is one of three boys. I made them check dd was a girl several times because I wasn't sure, lol.

I would love to get a minivan or an suv, but not in the budget. Maybe next kiddo!!

Us too Debbie! My fil is one of 5 boys and my husband is one of three boys. I made them check dd was a girl several times because I wasn't sure, lol.

I would love to get a minivan or an suv, but not in the budget. Maybe next kiddo!!

Haha, I had them check that dd was a girl numerous times as well! I wanted her to be a girl so bad, I almost convinced myself she couldn't possibly be.

We have a 13' Sonata I want to keep, but I would like for DH to trade in his Mitsubishi Eclipse for a small SUV. We can't fit even 1 carseat into the back of his car.

Oh ya, a car that fits no car seat is no good, lol.

Well I have a Honda civic, like smallest car ever! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, and am sad about going from a gocart to a minivan! Lol! My two girls and I are perfect in my civic, but no way baby three can fit. My husband will have our civic, and we will get rid of his ( it's old anyways, a Ford Taurus) the civic gets great gas milage so it will be great for him working.... I really want a Honda odyssey, but they are like the most expensive ones! Of course. Not sure what we will do... I'm pretty sure we will buy a 2012 or 2013.... New is out of our budget. ESP with spending ten grand finishing our basement. Yikes, this is an expensive year, I could faint thinking about it, but like I said, once that room is finished and we actually have our minivan I will be more ready and looking forward to baby's arrival. I really am excited about our last little one, Im just too stressed right now. Gotta get this crap done and behind me.
Yes, I do have the gender US pic. I was so super tempted the weeks after we had it done, but since I made it through that, I'm doing good with waiting! I truly don't want it any other way, I love finding out when baby is born. I just wonder every single day what our last baby will be!
(For those that don't know, my husband wanted to find out this time- we didn't with our first two- and I wanted to wait it out til birth bc I didn't want to regret finding out early. So we had the US tech put it in an envelope so we could decide what to do. But my husband is ok with waiting, so we are!!!)
I love the suspense of waiting, and everyone guessing and all. It's so fun. With our other two, we had a pool going for which gender, and date of baby's arrival.
I go back and forth every day what I think it is, boy or girl.... Just no instinct this time. I lean a tiny bit towards boy but I think that's nuts, it must be another girl!

Before we had Keira, we both had small, 2 door cars. Both of which were paid off. I hated to get rid of my little car and take on a car payment, but a car seat would have been too difficult in it. My dh's car is paid off and the thought of having 2 car payments again kind of scares me.

Jules, I've heard that the Toyota Sienna's are very good minivans. Not sure how much they cost though.

Yes I like the Toyota too, about same price range as Honda. Those brands last forever, so you pay more to buy them! Also looking at possibly the Nissan Quest. Sigh. I wish we were rich, or that I had a paycheck still lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->