Moving over to 3rd Tri :D

EDD120212

Reaction score
Hello everyone... :)
I was 27 weeks yesterday I finally made it to the third tri!! :D I really CANNOT wait for my baby to come now !!
I still haven't got a bump buddy? I bet everyone else has by now.. But if there's anyone due on or around the 12 of Feb who needs a buddy.. Here I am :)

Hayley xXx

Hey love congrats on 3rd Tri, I'm glad there are more people who are 27/28/29 week about because I feel a bit lonely lol :( xxxx

Hi hayley,
I'm due to move over here tomorrow and no bump buddy as yet, I'm due the 14th. But if you find someone with the 12th due date then go for it. congrats on making 3rd tri:hugs:

I need a buddy too! Feb 10th twin boys in US babies #4&5 for us. what about u.

Pixiepower if you haven't got a BumpBuddy I'm more than happy to be yours..? My due date was originally valentines day too! But they changed it :( xx

Welcome :) I'm week 28 due 4th February what a cute avatar pic you've got xx

Aww thankyou sarahloulou, so many people have been amazed by how clear it is :D
TripletsOMG - this is my first baby :D

I'm due on the 12th of Feb with my first too :flower:
Are you team pink or team blue?
and we have the same name lol. Hayley/Hailey :)

I was 27 weeks yesterday I finally made it to the third tri!! :D I really CANNOT wait for my baby to come now !!
I still haven't got a bump buddy? I bet everyone else has by now.. But if there's anyone due on or around the 12 of Feb who needs a buddy.. Here I am :)

Hayley xXx

Hello...
I am 27w5d, due 8th Feb. Be nice to be buddies.
xx

Stormynights - that's really crazy I'm team pink, you? Do you wanna be bump buddies? Xx

Hayley xXx

Hey and welcome to 3rd trimester, I remember talking to you when we were in our 2nd trimester :flower: I moved over here last Friday and to be honest I'm still finding my feet here as a lot of the women are near their due date and talking about sweeps and labour etc so I feel a bit lonely :nope: so I hope we can be bump buddies, I'm due on the 10th February 2012 :happydance: I cannot wait to have my little munchkin too, I'm all ready well nearly :happydance: how is your pregnancy going? :flower:

Mummy to be - I'd love to be your bump buddy :D I remember talking to you!
My pregnancy is going very well thankyou, the heartburn is killing me though!
Do you know if you are having a girl or a boy? X

Hi! I'd like to be your bump buddy - I'm due 2/12/12 but will deliver a little earlier because of my c-sections (and some complications)... I'm just now stepping over to third tri too! :)

welcome to 3rd tri :) seems like yesterday i moved over can't believe has been 6weeks already!

i just moved to third tri yesterday very exciting cant wait till valentines day!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->