Moving to 2nd Tri!

Skywalker

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks and 3 days today, and that's when second trimester begins! I know it says 14 weeks on the boards but I think that's for simplicity.

So excited! I hope morning sickness goes away now. I will probably pop back on here from time to time as well and then I'll be seeing a lot of you over in second tri soon anyway! I always felt so encouraged in early weeks to see women posting their announcement that they're moving to the second trimester because it was evidence that some of us make it to the other side and actually get into the second trimester :haha: Now I'm happy to be able to post this now and return the favor!

:hugs: See you guys soon either when I pop back over here or you move to the 2nd tri boards! :happydance: <3

I'm right behind you - I can't wait! Hoping it means I get my energy back and stop feeling the urge to barf every day soon!

Nooo!!!
Lol I'm just kidding, see you over there in a week. Although ill prob just head over at 13 weeks. :)

Congratulations!! I know it hasn't been an easy start for u considering all u have been thru with the Ex oh and being so far from home but I'm so happy that ur moving on to the Second Tri. Though I have never met you and ur so far away I feel like I know u having shared stories and words of encouragement makes this whole pregnancy thing an amazing experience. I know my friends and family get sick of hearing my stories since this is my first pregnancy and everyone gives me the "yea Iv been there" speach or the "I don't wanna hear this again face" but ladies like u make me feel great knowing I can get the support I need. I can't wait to join you in the Second Tri but I have a whole 5 more weeks to go....... So good luck with everything the Move back home and Getting settled in &#55357;&#56833;
See u soon Skywalker

Congratulations!! I know it hasn't been an easy start for u considering all u have been thru with the Ex oh and being so far from home but I'm so happy that ur moving on to the Second Tri. Though I have never met you and ur so far away I feel like I know u having shared stories and words of encouragement makes this whole pregnancy thing an amazing experience. I know my friends and family get sick of hearing my stories since this is my first pregnancy and everyone gives me the "yea Iv been there" speach or the "I don't wanna hear this again face" but ladies like u make me feel great knowing I can get the support I need. I can't wait to join you in the Second Tri but I have a whole 5 more weeks to go....... So good luck with everything the Move back home and Getting settled in &#65533;&#65533;
See u soon Skywalker

Awwwwwww! Thank you so much! I am so happy that I was able to help be one of the people on these boards who was able to give you the support you need and yes I totally know what you mean with people either going, "Oh, I've been there" as they've been pregnant before or people who just don't want to hear it so it is totally amazing to have this place here to come and get support :hugs: I'll still pop over here from time to time! Thank you so much, I hope that things settle once I get back to the States. I'm getting really sad about leaving New Zealand because I think I'll miss it and in a weird way even miss my ex-OH but I know it's the right thing to do so I'm going ahead with it. I think this sort of reaction to leaving a place is normal, but it will be ultimately good! Things are getting sorted and it looks like I'll have an apartment set up soon and my Mom's friends and neighbors are all chipping in furniture and house hold items they don't need <3 It's really touching and moving all of the help I'm getting, much of it from complete strangers! I'm going to be baking them homemade cookies when I get there to say thanks as I won't have much else to give. And things are wrapping up here in New Zealand, as well. My ex-OH even said he'll miss me last night! Anyway, I think the second trimester will be less trying than the first emotionally and physically, and I look forward to that :D I look forward to seeing family and friends as well. And I look forward to seeing you in the second trimester boards! I hope the next 5 weeks goes perfectly for you and you feel as good as you can during it!

Nooo!!!
Lol I'm just kidding, see you over there in a week. Although ill prob just head over at 13 weeks. :)

Lol, when I saw this I was like, wait a minute, I thought you were further along than me? :hugs: We've been through a lot together even before both of us being pregnant this time around and I can't wait until you come to second trimester, too! Not long now! And I will still be posting in here I'm sure <3 It's like my first home, I don't really fully want to leave lol :hugs:

Congratulations!! Look forward to seeing you over there when I finally get that far! :) x

Aww congrats I will be joining u in a couple of weeks

I can't wait!! 2nd tri is the best! I'll see ya there next week! CONGRATULATIONS on this milestone!

LOVE IT!!! Right there with you Sky. cant believe how the time has flown and the 2nd tri is already here!!! YAY!!! I am def starting to feel better so hopefully you do soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->