Moving to 2nd tri!

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
It was rocky, but I reached the 14-week mark yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second trimester board looks like everyone's asleep over there...... Very quiet! Is anybody else moving over there in the next couple of weeks to help liven it up a little? :)

I'll still be here poking around and checking in on all of you. Y'all have a lot more to say. :) Good luck to everybody! Have a healthy pregnancy, and I'll see you over there soon!!!!

I'll be moving over in about a week. :) I hope it's not too quiet over there!

I am moving there tomorrow! Woohoo for making it through the first tri!!

Congrats!! I'll be seeing you over there :) I agree, second tri is super quiet - when I was there for my pregnancy with DD it was more active. We'll all just have to get chatty!:winkwink:

Congratulations! I'll be moving in around 10 days, see you then!

Sarah xxx

Yes!!! I can't wait to have all of you there!

I'll see u guys there next week hehehe !! Can't wait !! I feel second trimester should have more milestones like the kicking and the bigger bump !! Hopefully all goes well :)

See you over there!! My due date got pushed up so I am officially in the second trimester now😀

Yes all!! Please come and liven the place up! I come back to First Tri because it's so boring over in Second!!!

It was rocky, but I reached the 14-week mark yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second trimester board looks like everyone's asleep over there...... Very quiet! Is anybody else moving over there in the next couple of weeks to help liven it up a little? :)

I'll still be here poking around and checking in on all of you. Y'all have a lot more to say. :) Good luck to everybody! Have a healthy pregnancy, and I'll see you over there soon!!!!

Congrats cant wait til im over there with you

Ill be moving over in a week and 1 day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->