Moving ttc journal to pregnancy journal

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
:wave:

Please can someone help :shrug: I want to move my TTC Journal into the Pregnancy Journal section and have absolutely no idea how to do this or if it is even possible :shrug: or do I have to start a whole new Journal :wacko: Please help :winkwink:

Thank You

Charmaine :kiss:

The link for my Journal is in my siggy!

we don't move ttc journals to the pregnancy section :) new journey new journal etc.

What we recommend is you start a new journal in the pregnancy section with a link to your old journal on the first page

Oh ok hon was just talking with Lianne1986 my bump bud and she had hers moved for her :shrug:

Will do thank you!

:shrug: that's odd, might have been one that slipped through.

yea sum1 moved mine, i have had my journal since i joined? oops

I will start a new one then and post a link on the front page to my TTC journal :dohh:

no it won't get removed

A mod might just not have realized or wasn't quite up to date on policy so those slipped through ;)

policy is though that a new journal is created, trying to find the thread where it explains this but haven't been able to yet :lol:

i dont think it was a mod tht changed it. thank u! got worried then i thought id have to start a new journal. :hugs:

Here it is:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/214178-using-your-journals-after-pregnancy-confirmed.html

:flower:

No prob hon....glad your Journal is safe Lianne hon....am off to start a new one now :)

totally understandable. but as i sed dnt think it was a mod tht moved it x

:shrug: It'd have to be mod or admin (and I tend to refer to admin and mods as just mods :lol:). Mistakes do happen though we're only human :)

sorry it was hun, totally understand. u ladies must be busy & u all do a great job!!! x

it was admin :)

Which admin? Theres only me, Stircrazy & Vickie!

:confused:

Using Your Journals After Pregnancy Is Confirmed

Sorry Ladies I dont know who moved Liannes Journal but I have done what you suggested and started a new journal in pregnancy journals I have posted both links in my siggy :) thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->