Mozzies!!!!!!!!

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
I've just killed 12, inside with my electrocution bat!! :growlmad:

Please someone tell me they are being invaded too!!?

:flower:

Horrible aren't they! We left the back door open the other evening and millions of them came into the house! Dh blamed me as he went round the house with a rolled up newspaper!!

Horrible aren't they! We left the back door open the other evening and millions of them came into the house! Dh blamed me as he went round the house with a rolled up newspaper!!

Very glad it's not just us! We did the same, had left a window open! :nope:

There was something odd going on with the mozzies yesterday. I was at the beach all day and when we left at around 7pm there were literally millions of them along the cliff top - we had to walk through them all.

Then today i went out and there were a few in my house - when i came back in a few hours later there were a good 20 or 30 of them in my hallway. I then went out almost straight away for the rest of the afternoon and when i got back in again they'd all gone!

hang a comfort sheet (u know the tumble drier sheets) up above the door/window thats open :)
x

Wow, I wonder why that works! Brilliant tip! I'm having a BBQ tomorrow so will try it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->