Mr Bloom's Nursery :D

WiccanRachel

TTC 1st round of Clomid!
Reaction score
Here i am sat with my two step children watching cbeebies on iplayer and my step daughter wanted "mr bloom" on and after searching sitting down and watching it.... Am i the only one to have a slight crush on him? Damn he is kinda cute!!!! And the programme ain't half bad either.. LOL @ Colin the bean!
Any else's children watch this? And please say you think he is cute too.. or else it's my hormones playing up hahaha x :kiss:

For You Ladies Who Haven't Seen Him.. Here's A Pic :) Xx

Attachments

• Mr Bloom.jpg
    Mr Bloom.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
I admit im with you there, plus Brian loves the show :)

i wouldnt of agreed with u but he looks very cute on the picture uve posted

totally with you!! I love the bit where he bites his lip during the 'meet the veggies' song....its the highlight of my day!

ha, looks like I need to watch this program more closely. I read your post and was like 'ew no' but that picture does make him look quite cute!

i dont think he cute, he scares me lol and i dont really know why....

Someone on here mentioned he was cute a while ago... I couldn't see it, but now my friend has a cheeky way of saying 'my haven't you grown!' and I can't help but smirk ;)

Oh yes hes fancied on all the mums forums lol hes had parts in casualty I think hes a serious actor.
Would you believe that mums even fancy Justin from Something Special and Gigglebits too omg :D

Ahhh more Bloom Pervs :rofl: did you see in the paper the other day he was saying he gets dirty letters now?:haha: xx

pmsl i like him too, think hes lush. my boys love watching it.

i love it when he says let me show you what ive got, erm yes please hahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->