• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MS due to hunger but major food aversions!

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
Please tell me there are other ladies in the same boat!
If I eat late I tend to be a little better but I'm getting morning sickness due to being hungry but I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING nor can I really stomach anything but cereal!
I'm going to try some flavoured noodles in a bit but even the thought of eating certain things sets me off.

I'm not really having a problem with eating anything yet. My problem is I can't stop eating. If I don't have anything in my mouth I feel really sick and nauseous.

sorry to hear that :(

I have 0 appetite, forcing myself to eat so that i don't feel too nauseated. I hate everything that i'm eating, there is nothing i like.

it really is frustrating, and hope it goes away after the first tri

Not sure this will work for you but I had the same thing in first tri. and the best way to prevent getting sick early in the morning was by placing a box of crackers on my night table with a glass of juice or water. Every morning before I got up I would sit and eat several crackers so I didn't fall apart by breakfast.

It sucks but it does pass...eventually :flower:

I'm experiencing the same thing, strong aversions and nauseous bc I don't want to eat. I just bought some saltine minis for my bedside and I'm hoping that works as well as it did with my DS. When I was pregnant with him, I was wolfing down cheeseburgers nonstop and it was lovely. I'm so ready for some cravings and less aversions!!

I'm the same, seem go be easing a little now I'm about 11 weeks.

Yesssss and it was so bad. It is just starting to allay itself (it started at 5 weeks for me).

Sorry that you are going through it! Hoping it passes for you super quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->