MS gone...oh wait...spoke too soon:( 12 weeks

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Well last night DH and I had a christmas party to go to. It was catered by a professional chef...amazing sushi (nothing raw)...it was SO good...but I think I ate too much. Didn't go to bed till 1am...well...I woke up this morning SO sick...I don't believe it was the sushi at all...no one else got sick from it...but my goodness...I haven't thrown up in a couple weeks, and this morning it was brutal! I guess my MS has come back full force...and I was just starting to feel better ... Or so I thought....I'm just over 12 weeks now...anyone else at this stage of pregnancy and feel the same?!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and the last two days are the first in months that I haven't felt continually sick all day and night! I'm hoping I'm passed the worst now. Could it be the change of food, and not the food itself, that upset your tummy? Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you;) yes it might be just a change in food...it was SO good...but I think it was just so heavy on my stomach...like wow...I was SO full. The last 4 days I've been feeling more normal, and bam it hits me again. Ah well.

This kinda happened to me
I hadn't been sick alot but this time I didn't think I heated the food up enough. O feel it was my body fighting it off incase food poisoning set in. Do you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->